Using both Google and iCloud Contacts
I'm a recent Android convert, so naturally all of my contacts are in Google. I use Gmail for work and personal email, so I would like to keep my contacts there. But at the same time, I really prefer the full screen contact photo that you get when you use iCloud contacts. Is there any way to keep both synced on my phone? As in, say I add a contact to my Google contacts, would I also be able to sync it directly to my iCloud contacts, or would I have to add it there manually. Also, if I have both Google and iCloud contacts in my phone, will I be able to get the full screen photo when someone calls, or does that only work if I only have iCloud contacts?
- 01-28-2015, 12:44 PM #2
Re: Using both Google and iCloud Contacts
Google Contacts show as small profile pics. iCloud contacts show full screen. But you can delete the Gmail contact's photo, and add your own photo for them, and that will show full screen.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
- By James Tandoh in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 10-02-2016, 10:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2015, 12:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2015, 08:00 AM
- By quzher in forum Pebble SmartwatchesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2015, 07:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2015, 07:46 AM