Are there any marks/scratches on your device?

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
My iPhone 6 plus has a few scratches on its screen and on the bottom corner, most likely due to switching cases :( other than that it is in good condition. I am currently using a flip case and a glass screen protector

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Any marks/scratches on your device?

Things can happen depending on how well you care for your device...

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site

my 6+ doesn't have any scratches. it's a replacement i got 2 weeks ago i think and i put on a glass screen protector and a case instantly. my first 6+ had a few micro scratches on the curves of the display and scratches on the apple logo (after the apple repair :rolleyes: )

my iphone 5s had scratches caused by hard cases, i think that's a silly thing. i mean you put them on to protect your phone not to cause damage.
the 6+ is doing fine with hard cases. i think it's the aluminium body, it seems to be more durable than the 5s'.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

my 6+ doesn't have any scratches. it's a replacement i got 2 weeks ago i think and i put on a glass screen protector and a case instantly. my first 6+ had a few micro scratches on the curves of the display and scratches on the apple logo (after the apple repair :rolleyes: )

my iphone 5s had scratches caused by hard cases, i think that's a silly thing. i mean you put them on to protect your phone not to cause damage.
the 6+ is doing fine with hard cases. i think it's the aluminium body, it seems to be more durable than the 5s'.

I've been using an Otterbox Defender on my iP 5 since August of 2013, and no scratches on the phone's screen. What kind of case makes scratches?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site

Haha! I rarely use cases with my phones but I am currently using one with my 6 plus

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

No scratches, dings, marks or blemishes on my 13 month old 5s. I have a Zagg Glass on the screen and a Zagg Invisible Shield HD on the back and keep a case on it 95% of the time.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

No scratches, dings, marks or blemishes on my 13 month old 5s. I have a Zagg Glass on the screen and a Zagg Invisible Shield HD on the back and keep a case on it 95% of the time.
What are you doing with it that remaining 5% of the time? :)

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

Put a tempered glass screen protector on front and back. Use a soft pouch (originally for a 3DS) when the phone is not in use. So far so good. Tried a few bumpers but they make the glass lift.

knighty2112

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site

Nope. My 6+ is all good with my rouge UAG flip case on. No marks either when I take it out of the case every now and again for a clean either.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site

Nope, leather case and glass screen protector on my iP6 from out of the box. Plus I'm super careful with my phones.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

I have a very tiny chip to the right of the headphone jack. It is unnoticeable unless you really get close and look for it, but I know it's there. Other than that, no scratches :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My iPhone 6 Plus looks the way it did when I took it out of its box for the first time...;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711