How many people here are using two phones?

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I use an iPhone 6 Plus for personal use and a classic flip phone for work. The cheapest I could get mind you. Still, compared to American phones it runs laps.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Three personal phones, two of which are always with me. And a work issued Samsung SG5S.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

trippymanni

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
been using a samsung galaxy note and iphone 5s and a blackberry bold for quite some time now. I know I know a bb in this time and age is a bit awkward, but the physical qwerty keyboard is unbeatable!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
been using a samsung galaxy note and iphone 5s and a blackberry bold for quite some time now. I know I know a bb in this time and age is a bit awkward, but the physical qwerty keyboard is unbeatable!

I thought I'd miss it. Not at all. I got used to modern virtual keyboards quite easily. The iPhone keyboard is brilliant. And my Lumia has excellent predictions.

knighty2112

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site

One of the reasons why I moved away from BlackBerry is the fact with their current obsession with purely Physical keyboard phones. After having my Z10 for two years and loving the form factor I was hoping for maybe an upgraded and updated version to come out. Sure, there was the Z30 I could have moved onto, but that was already a year and a half old too.
I too find I can type much faster than I can on any physical keyboard phone, so if BB carry on with just physical keyboard phones I doubt I will own a BlackBerry ever again.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
One of the reasons why I moved away from BlackBerry is the fact with their current obsession with purely Physical keyboard phones. After having my Z10 for two years and loving the form factor I was hoping for maybe an upgraded and updated version to come out. Sure, there was the Z30 I could have moved onto, but that was already a year and a half old too.
I too find I can type much faster than I can on any physical keyboard phone, so if BB carry on with just physical keyboard phones I doubt I will own a BlackBerry ever again.

I couldn't even pretend I'd survive a day with a blackberry today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
4e391560e98d2b8b8e96e18b49cd8a9f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mayconvert

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: Second phone?

No I'm assuming peer pressure would take care of that all on its own ...

Peer pressure is what high school students deal with. Like I give a flying crap if people at apple are threatened by my owning a Note 4 ( and a Nokia 1520, and a 2014 Moto x)
I also have Windows 8.1 on a bootcamp partition on my iMac. should I be frightened about what my fellow employees think about that too?

I could not care less what others think. I do not let high school peer pressure sway my decisions or likes....

and don't call people liars just because you are afraid someone else might not agree with your decision.
I bet you own an iPhone simply because it has an apple on the back. No other reason needed. Status symbol for your friends to look at. You probably own a Macbook pro too and can barely do more than check email and surf the web on it. You didn't buy it to really Learn the OS capabilities. Again, it has an apple on the back, good enuf reason to spend $1800 on a laptop, right?

idrazz856

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I have 3 phones: iPhone 6 (main) and iPhone 5s (work) both with Verizon, and my trusty iPhone 5 with ATT. I am still under contract with the 5 so it sits in my drawer as a backup. Another reason I have both Verizon & ATT is I can't decide which carrier suits all my needs. I have 6 months to decide whether I am going to move my 2 Verizon lines over to ATT and cancel the 3rd line or cancel the ATT line and stick with Verizon. Decisions, decisions...

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: Second phone?

I decided to give up my Note3 in lieu of my iPad Air2, glad I did. So now I only have my 5s. I dont miss the second line or the Note3 at all, plus it's actually cheaper to have a tablet then a phone on Verizon. I'm using my Air2 much more than I ever used the Note3 which sat on the nightstand most of the time anyway.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I have a Nexus 6 as my daily driver. I have an iPad mini for the rare times I use a tablet. And I have a Z10 and Q5 as backups.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

aze_bite

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
I have an iPhone 5s for personal use &note 4 for my business line I have a Ipad air at home 32 gb

Last edited:

Saud Sahli

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Two phones?!! Why is that ?
If you use second line for work okay but both for personal uses !!!

Phone + Tablet + Computer
This is the ideal equation.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Two phones?!! Why is that ?
If you use second line for work okay but both for personal uses !!!

Phone + Tablet + Computer
This is the ideal equation.

I have two lines for personal use because T-Mobile doesn't work in rural areas. I'm getting a really great deal so I just use AT&T when I'm out in the country. I've got a prepaid line for that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2