How many people here are using two phones?

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Just wondering how many people here use 2 phones? And why? I use a iphone 6 plus (O2) and a blackberry Q10 (vodafone) I like the keyboard of the blackberry and get a better signal on vodafone. I got a 20% discount on my iPhone 6 plus through work on O2 but get a low signal :(

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: Second phone?

Seems it'd be an expensive proposition. I just own one. Even with a 20% discount, I'd still get an iPhone with Vodafone and call it even ;)

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

I'm in that boat. I pay T-Mobile simply because they offer unlimited data. I do not worry about how I use my phone. 95% of the time I'm in an area where T-Mobile gets a great signal. I'm mostly satisfied with it.

However, there is that 5% where it's just not safe or tolerable for me to go into areas without service. These times I use AT&T prepaid. It's a costly venture at $60 a month but I'd explored with many other services. AT&T is the one that works in all the outlying areas with the utmost dependability.

Overall I can end up paying $170 a month, but for a person like me cellphones are my hobby.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

I'm a freak. I've got an iPhone 6, a Note 4, and a Lumia 1520 which I run concurrently on three separate lines. I have a Q10 but I no longer use it, it's there in my kitchen drawer.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

princessiphone

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site

I'm a freak. I've got an iPhone 6, a Note 4, and a Lumia 1520 which I run concurrently on three separate lines. I have a Q10 but I no longer use it, it's there in my kitchen drawer.

Why don't you sell the q10 to get the 6 plus you've been saving up for?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Second phone?

Why don't you sell the q10 to get the 6 plus you've been saving up for?
I don't anticipate ever buying another BlackBerry anymore. So I'll keep it as the last of a line.
It's nearly worthless anyway. Looking at what I would get for it, it's less than what I paid.

Edit: I should explain that I bought it used at 200 bucks. It's worth less than that now.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Which phone's number do you give out to family and your very best friends? And do you give creditors the Blackberry number? Oh...wait..

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Just wondering how many people here use 2 phones? And why? I use a iphone 6 plus (O2) and a blackberry Q10 (vodafone) I like the keyboard of the blackberry and get a better signal on vodafone. I got a 20% discount on my iPhone 6 plus through work on O2 but get a low signal :(

I prefer to use one phone. I have good signal coverage in my area. The only reason I would carry two phones is if one was issued to me as a requirement of my job.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Which phone's number do you give out to family and your very best friends? And do you give creditors the Blackberry number? Oh...wait..

Yah that one is out to pasture pretty much permanently.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

mrmarquis9

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site

I use 2 devices. One reason is to limit telemarketers,the second reason is in case one breaks a backup is available,third reason is to test jailbroken apps to see how they perform before I put it on my main phone

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

I plan on buying a Moto X 2014 to go along with my iPhone 6 and just swap SIM cards out depending on what phone I want that day 😀

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

I currently only have one phone. I've thought about dabbling in the Android world again, but at this point don't feel like investing the time and money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Family and friends get the iPhone number. Colleagues and businesses get the Note 4 or whatever Android I am running there. The Lumia is my spare line that used to belong to my ex mother in law and I paid for. After the split I took it over.

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site

I do live the #2Phonez lifestyle with my iPhone on Tmo's unlimited data and the Droid Turbo on Verizon. I had the turbo first for few months but got a pretty good deal on the iPhone from swappa. I ended up just opening an $80 unlimited on it and keeping both lines open. Since I use Google Voice, both phones ring when I get a call which makes the whole thing super fun in social situations. It's even better when I have the iPad. Like a symphony of notifications.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I am currently using two iPhones - the iPhone 6 Plus (Primary) and the iPhone 5S (backup and home surveillance), but I only carry around the iPhone 6 Plus. Back in the day, however, I carried around 2 blackberry devices, a pager, and two radios on two different frequencies. I was a walking lightning rod...:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice