How many people here are using two phones?

ihelp77

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Re: Second phone?

I only have one. The most I could see myself with is two...one personal and one for work (if I needed cell phone availability).

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

I bought a cheap droid mini to toy around with and get a taste of the latest updates on android since moto is one of the first for updates. That being said I stick with one device for day to day use, my iPhone 6, and use my iPad mini at home.

ritesh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site

A dual sim phone is very common, here in India. Most of the cheaper android phones, windows and feature phones have dual sim capability. So safe to assume that majority of Indian use 2 lines.
I recently changed my phone number for aesthetic reasons ( which as an after thought seems like a 'not-so-smart' move) and have kept a personalised incoming message tone , mentioning the change in number,since Voice mail is not available ( Hardly anyone in India uses Voice Mail, making it unpopular and thus unavailable from service providers).
To make people hear the incoming message, the phone has to be on, which is why I carry a 2nd phone too ( a nokia feature phone), but that is always in my office bag.
I wish Iphones', too, came with a dual sim capability, but that's asking for too much.

mayconvert

May 7, 2013
Visit site

I have a 6+ and a Note 4. Use the Note 4 most of the time even tho I work for apple. I only use the iPhone a few days a month.
No Real widgets, swipe keyboard integration is a complete joke, can't turn off auto arrange (app icons), literally no customization = bored ****less with iPhone.
Then add in iOS 8 being the the worst update ever, bug-fest, and the makes the Note 4 a pleasure to use.
They need to get Jony Ives out of the software division and hire someone with some new ideas.
iOS is progressing slower than a snails pace imo. Cortana on WP is better than Siri and siri had a 4 year head start.
( I also have a Nokia 1520 laying around here somewhere just to play around with)

mayconvert

May 7, 2013
Visit site

Apple doesn't require you to own a single apple device.
The entire store know I prefer the Note to the iPhone. There are several people there that have android devices instead of iPhones. I'm not the only one. lol Several have Recently switched to android because they hate the iPhone 6 design / looks. (and iOS 8)

I do LOVE my iMac but I had an iMac before I started at apple.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site

Apple doesn't require you to own a single apple device.
The entire store know I prefer the Note to the iPhone. There are several people there that have android devices instead of iPhones. I'm not the only one. lol Several have Recently switched to android because they hate the iPhone 6 design / looks. (and iOS 8)

I do LOVE my iMac but I had an iMac before I started at apple.
Somebodies telling a fib here ...

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have my iP 5 that I use most of the time. And I sometimes use my Wife's iP 5c so I can read her messages.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422459716.189478.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

YorkieRay

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I have a BlackBerry Z10 and an iPhone 5c both with O2UK. The contract on the Z10 is about to expire but I am planning to keep it by transferring to Vodafone UK on a sim only until the end of the year. I can get a discount with Vodafone through my employer.
When the contract expires on the 5c in November I will get an iPhone 6s or whatever Apple decide to call it with a Vodafone discount.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I have an iPhone 6 and a note 4. I used the note 4 for a few days here and there. Can't get into it

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I have a BlackBerry Z10 and an iPhone 5c both with O2UK. The contract on the Z10 is about to expire but I am planning to keep it by transferring to Vodafone UK on a sim only until the end of the year. I can get a discount with Vodafone through my employer.
When the contract expires on the 5c in November I will get an iPhone 6s or whatever Apple decide to call it with a Vodafone discount.

I am currently on O2 UK with my iPhone 6 plus and vodafone UK with my Q10 :) discount on O2

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I use to have two devices on two lines. My second line was a cheap LG flip phone I use to carry while on my motorcycle.

Two reasons I didn't want anyone calling me while riding and didn't need Internet just the road. The only guys that had my flip number was fellow bikers and of course my Mom

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
iPhone 6 Plus & BlackBerry Passport. But, I only take one with me when I leave the house daily. Seriously, it is sad, I switch almost daily. Thank God for a nano SIM option on both devices...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dinadivas

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site

I have my old Galaxy note 3with Different Provider who is provide me a better coverage in small city when i'm travelling and cheaper phone call, and I do have my Iphone 5s for work, and an ipad mini, and mac air.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro