Why do all my photos turn out portrait even though I hold my 5s landscape when I take them?

budmonster

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
When I hold my iPhone in landscape and I take a photo, sometimes the photos come out portrait length (up & down). If I don't hold my iPhone completely landscape, even a tad tilt, the photo comes out portrait. I then have to go into the photo editor in my 5s and rotate the image back to landscape. What is going on?

Zyz6gRg.jpg

Is there a tweak to fix this? This is becoming a pain in the ***. It happens all the time now.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'd take it to an AppleStore/Genius Bar - they may have some insight... it could be possible that your phone may have a hardware issue with the parts that determine the orientation of the device... or it could be how the iOS is working with those parts... you could try an iOS restore...

budmonster

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I'd take it to an AppleStore/Genius Bar - they may have some insight... it could be possible that your phone may have a hardware issue with the parts that determine the orientation of the device... or it could be how the iOS is working with those parts... you could try an iOS restore...

This is so strange. When I hold my phone portrait (straight) the pictures come out landscape.
When I hold the phone landscape, the pictures come out portrait.
I did the compass calibration.

My phone is jailbroken, but my phone is a replacement. I'v never had this issue.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods