Trade iPhone 6 for an iPhone 6 plus?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The plus is way too big unless you want to be using two hands all the time. The camera when you compare not much different, pretty much the same.

The 6 Plus may be too big for you but to others like myself, the 6 Plus is the perfect size. I own the 6 and 6 Plus and I can say without a doubt that the pictures taken with my 6 Plus are better than my 6.

The iPhone 6 Plus rocks! :yes:

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I got a 6 and I love it. The plus is not a bad phone but I like to have a phone that fits in my pocket without any issues.

My 6 plus fits in my pocket just fine, and I don't wear baggy pants or anything either. I wear slim fit jeans. So I don't know what kind of pants you wear that'll give you issues.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Seriously? What are your settings like I never get that much on LTE.

I average that kind of usage on my 6plus on LTE all the time. I think it's the average for the 6plus.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I average that kind of usage on my 6plus on LTE all the time. I think it's the average for the 6plus.

I feel like my Plus would die within 4-5 hours of straight web surfing. I don't know of that's what you do or if you also listen to music.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
On an average day I listen to pandora for a couple hours, text, email check here and Facebook a lot. Go on the web. On Friday and Saturday night I use Gps for pretty much 6 hours straight at my second job. I'm basically always doing something on my phone (except make calls lol).

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I originally upgraded to an Iphone 6 128GB Gold. I thought the plus was too big and just awkward. Now seeing it more, and seeing others use it.. I really feel like I made the wrong choice and am thinking about switching to the plus.

Who has went from a 6 to a plus..
How did it feel?
Was it worth it?
do you regret it???

Thanks guys need all the comments and feedback!

It feels awesome!!! I had the 128gb iphone 6 since launch day, yesterday my 64gb iphone 6+ arrived and man its big but love the size and the display 1080p crisp and smooth!!! Love the camera its worth the trade!!!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Seriously? What are your settings like I never get that much on LTE.

I never really tweak my settings. I pretty much leave everything on unless there's a reason to turn it off. I spend the majority of my day using Safari, texting, emails and lately I've been on FB & IG a lot. I also play Words with friends. Oh and I keep my brightness on the lowest setting & use auto brightness because the screen light is too much for me. Maybe that's why my battery lasts so long...idk.

truenorthstrong

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
The 6 Plus may be too big for you but to others like myself, the 6 Plus is the perfect size. I own the 6 and 6 Plus and I can say without a doubt that the pictures taken with my 6 Plus are better than my 6.

The iPhone 6 Plus rocks! :yes:

Interesting because I don't notice that much difference to be honest, almost identical.

hansin

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
Moved from 5s to 6 and couldn't feel much of a difference. Actually I'd prefer the design of 5s. Instead of going back to 5s, I wanted to try 6+. Wow, completely different experience. 6+ has been not only an iphone 5s, but also an ipad mini replacer. I had tried LG G2 and wasn't a fond of big size phones, but 6+ is remarkably good.

ihelp77

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Seems to me that the 6+ fulfills that space between having a phone and a mini iPad. Too much for my type of usage but for others, the 6+ may be exactly what they are looking for.

alex15r

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
I too went from a 6 to a 6+. I used the 6 for 2 months and eventfully found that it was too small. I was able to sell my 6 and upgraded to the 6+. It is definitely worth it for the larger screen, better battery life and camera.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
The plus is way too big unless you want to be using two hands all the time. The camera when you compare not much different, pretty much the same.

I have girl hands and one hand use it all the time. No issues. And for the odd time it feels cumbersome (which is rare) I have elliptical keyboard.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

bdtrader

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
I just bought a 6+ this weekend and sold my launch day 6. The 6 is a great phone but I really like the 6+ with the larger, whiter screen and longer battery life. I don't have an iPad so this has become my mini iPad mini for reading books, browsing and watching videos.

No problem using it one-handed for most apps. I do use the reachability feature occasionally which I rarely used on my 6. I don't use a case (just an egrip grippy sticker on the back) and it fits in all my pockets just fine.

I started using a flip belt for running and working out with the 6 and it works fine for the 6+.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I love my 6 for now, but the 6+ is definitely on the table in 2015 for me. I wouldn't trade my 6 for a 6+ right now though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice