Trade iPhone 6 for an iPhone 6 plus?

brookeyydo0o

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I originally upgraded to an Iphone 6 128GB Gold. I thought the plus was too big and just awkward. Now seeing it more, and seeing others use it.. I really feel like I made the wrong choice and am thinking about switching to the plus.

Who has went from a 6 to a plus..
How did it feel?
Was it worth it?
do you regret it???

Thanks guys need all the comments and feedback!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome

The choice of the two sizes has been covered here in iMore in several threads if your interested you can search our site for some good debates on the right iphone 6 for you

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I originally upgraded to an Iphone 6 128GB Gold. I thought the plus was too big and just awkward. Now seeing it more, and seeing others use it.. I really feel like I made the wrong choice and am thinking about switching to the plus.

Who has went from a 6 to a plus..
How did it feel?
Was it worth it?
do you regret it???

Thanks guys need all the comments and feedback!

I went from a 6 to a 6 plus. It feels wonderful in my hand. It was absolutely worth it to me. I don't regret it one bit.

Rnkriis

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
I'm contemplating the same thing right now, I only have a couple of days left to make the exchange.
The more I see some of my friends and family with one and hold it to check it out the more I'm thinking about swapping.

truenorthstrong

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
The plus is way too big unless you want to be using two hands all the time. The camera when you compare not much different, pretty much the same.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
The plus is way too big unless you want to be using two hands all the time. The camera when you compare not much different, pretty much the same.

The big screen is definitely nice, but even if you value one-hand usability at all, then the 6 is the way to go. I for one like big screens but hate not being able to use them one-handed, so I went with the 6 and I enjoy it and love the size.

If you feel the screen size is more important than one hand usability, then definitely go with the 6+. You really can't go wrong with either though :)

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

The camera is better, but honestly I think the biggest selling points on it is the incredible battery life and the screen is awesome! You can use the plus one handed, I was as I was reading your post. I almost never type one handed though. If I only have 1 hand I'll use voice dictation.

Kimberly Keshaun

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I traded my 6 for a 6 plus and it was the best decision. I love the screen size. One handed use is not that important to me. Surfing the net, watching videos and playing games is wonderful on the 6 plus.

motor96

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking about doing the same. Battery as been poor on my 6 and was thinking about getting rid of iPad Air. The plus might be perfect for that.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

I have the 6+ & i use it with one hand all the time & u don't have man hands. The curve & thickness of the device make it very comfortable to use one handed.

motor96

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm gonna go and play with one today at the Apple Store and make my final decision. I just waited 3 weeks for my 6 so I'm not looking forward to the wait for the plus. Lol

anon(9179520)

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
During the many times I looked at the 6+ at Apple Store, I always thought it was a bit too big. But I knew for sure the screen is too small on the 6. So I decided to get the 6+. After 2 hours of really using my 6+ at home, I no longer felt it was too big.

motor96

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
During the many times I looked at the 6+ at Apple Store, I always thought it was a bit too big. But I knew for sure the screen is too small on the 6. So I decided to get the 6+. After 2 hours of really using my 6+ at home, I no longer felt it was too big.

Did you have a 6 before? How is battery life?