Other Than The "Tips" App, What's Your Least Useful iOS 8 Feature?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Passbook and health

Sent from my  6+

Actually the Health app is useful even if you never launch it. Just fill out your health info page. It will be accessible by first responders from the lock screen. Also from your contact info card.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Other Than The "Tips" App, What's Your Least Useful iOS 8 Feature?

Actually the Health app is useful even if you never launch it. Just fill out your health info page. It will be accessible by first responders from the lock screen. Also from your contact info card.

How is it accessible form the lock screen?

Edit: I see how now.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Other Than The "Tips" App, What's Your Least Useful iOS 8 Feature?

How is it accessible form the lock screen?

Edit: I see how now.

I don't use the app for any of the other features. So I still put it out of the way in the unused folder.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The wallpapers with motion.
Yeah, I never thought much of that. But that started with iOS 7. What about the new messaging features? Do you use the audio or the video message? I played with those some, but find I don't use them.

hatchettjack

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I never thought much of that. But that started with iOS 7. What about the new messaging features? Do you use the audio or the video message? I played with those some, but find I don't use them.

I've never even tried to use them!

Sent from my  6+

will cotto

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
Well I find that the podcast just I feel like every single app should be able to be deleted .. Or the way u hide apps it's self

will cotto

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
I think we should b able to totally lock apps and use Touch ID to unlock them .. Without an app .. Opposing to how u hide apps and how u allegedly hide photo's now we should b able to hide the photo's in the same manner using the Touch ID ...

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I agree with the exception of newsstand . I use that a lot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
3 years ago I launched Newsstand, saw nothing was free, closed it, stuck it in folder, and there it remains. I can find enough free material to read. What's your favorite Newsstand purchase?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
3 years ago I launched Newsstand, saw nothing was free, closed it, stuck it in folder, and there it remains. I can find enough free material to read. What's your favorite Newsstand purchase?

I have game informer subscription so I get it digital and have it there. Used to get it print and saved them which took up space but now have them saved on my account. Also use it for the New York Times , sports illustrated and Costco magazine which is good and it's free

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm an old fat guy, and I have no desire to change!

Sent from my  6+
No need to change. Just enter your current medical info in the Health app and if you pass out at Burger King, first responders will have access to your medical info via the lock screen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR