iPhone 6 Recall?!?!?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Looks like a complete clickbait article. I wouldn't buy into it, looks to be total garbage.

Plus, a major news source would've already brought attention to this if it was legitimate.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Well anyone want to bet how quickly the rabid anti apple trolls begin quoting this article?????

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

doitlarge

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
Well anyone want to bet how quickly the rabid anti apple trolls begin quoting this article?????

honestly surprised it hasn't happened yet..article was posted 4 days ago...must be a record or they know its bogus

Posted via the iMore App

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
It?s pure BS. There is no recall. There has never been a recall of an iPhone.
Hahaha.

You're joking right?

39e3af896f99dec9fcf7af20a9ff7bd1.jpg

Here is the official recall posted on Apple's website.

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...mUvbUpU2385220%26subId2%3Dvbim&token=BPcRFWy4

And here is the recall for the Sleep/Wake button iPhone 5

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...mUvbUpU2385220%26subId2%3Dvbim&token=vVZGccRO

Last edited:

raorth

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I guess we will know if this is real next week, from the article:

Company Officials are expected to formally announce the recall and its provisions sometime in the first week of November.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Neither of those is a recall. A recall would require that a notice be sent to all iPhone 5 users telling them to bring their device in for repair/replacement. Apple is simply stating that there may be issues with these items on select devices with serial numbers in a specific range. This is nothing more than Apple standing behind their warranty and supporting their devices. Same as the manufacturer warranty. IF you have an issue, Apple will work to resolve it.

I’m sure you’ll disagree with this post, and keep trolling. Do what you have to do. Just be honest about who you are and what your motives are.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Neither of those is a recall. A recall would require that a notice be sent to all iPhone 5 users telling them to bring their device in for repair/replacement. Apple is simply stating that there may be issues with these items on select devices with serial numbers in a specific range. This is nothing more than Apple standing behind their warranty and supporting their devices. Same as the manufacturer warranty. IF you have an issue, Apple will work to resolve it.

I?m sure you?ll disagree with this post, and keep trolling. Do what you have to do. Just be honest about who you are and what your motives are.
❤❤❤❤❤❤ 💋

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
There is a recall. You need to disable activation lock, wipe your device and send them to me for disposal. PM me for the shipping address

:)

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

I’m sure you’ll disagree with this post, and keep trolling. Do what you have to do. Just be honest about who you are and what your motives are.

In all fairness, you're not really making rational arguments. Before a first recall, there was always a situation where there was never a recall. Saying there has never been a recall has NOTHING to do with whether or not there will be one now.

The devices they are calling back for repair are nearly two years old. The warranty no longer exists. How are they honoring a warranty that doesn't exist?

You're creating a very specific definition for recall in an attempt to make a point. The thing is, it's not a point that anyone else cares about. Personally, I'd prefer a company recall devices if unexpected problems arose. They are a part of aggressive design and I'd rather the issues be resolved.

I do disagree with our posts. I'm an Apple user. My only motive is to convince you to make sound arguments when you represent Apple users so outsiders don't view us as ostriches putting our heads in the sand.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2