iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Not Available for Pickup anywhere?

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
For the past few weeks now, the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus in all colors and storage capacities have not been available for pickup at any local Apple Stores in my area (Washington, DC). I'm looking for the Verizon Wireless version. On VZW's website, they claim that the 128 GB Space Grey 6 Plus will be available to ship starting on October 31st. Does this mean that the phone will be available at the Apple Store by then?

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
If anyone in the Southern California/LA area is planning to pick up a 6+ at an Apple Store, check NOW!

I just got an alert (weird, because I never got them when I was looking for our 6+'s! ;) ) that the AT&T 128 Space Gray is available at Glendale Galleria and when I looked on the Apple site, they are available at The Grove, Topanga, The Oaks, Valencia and Victoria Gardens.

The 64 Space Gray is available at Northridge, Bev Ctr, The Grove, Topanga, The Oaks and Irvine Spectrum.

I'm sure other colors/models are available as well and that other parts of the US are getting stock too!

Good luck! :)

Last edited:

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Even though I already have my 6, I periodically check the device-checker sites, and many stores still don't have any in stock.

jlank

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I wandered into my local Walmart and they had the exact 6 plus that I had ordered. The associate said it had been there since launch day lol. I quickly called VZW to cancel my order just to find out that it was already cancelled, not by me though, go figure.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Checked all my local Apple Stores, and literally the only models they have are AT&T and Verizon 16 GB iPhone 6 in all 3 colors. No 64 or 128 models at all.

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Still no models in stock at any of my local Apple stores. Verizon now says that the 6 Plus will be available on 11/7/14. They supposedly have the regular 6 128 GB in stock, but I don't want the 6, I want the 6 Plus!

I'm also hoping to get the iPad Air 2 128 GB AT&T. I hope that next month there will be enough of a stock of them as well as the 6 Plus in my area.

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Good luck with that... You literally would have to be stalking the apple site for when they get stocking... It goes so quickly.

rendawg90

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
I stalked the iStocknow site for a few days and was able to get one at an Apple Store by me. The key is to buy online for store pick up.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
We are at the stage where they have new stock daily at Apple Store that runs out at some point early in the day.

I bought the 6 64g on day one in VZW store. Did not wait in line.

Bought 6+ 128g at Sprint also as walk in in second week.

Just bought 6 on sprint in sprint store yesterday.

Sprint mentioned yesterday > 16g stock is not coming in. They could preorder only.

Target shows out of stock in their app.

Not sure on Best Buy lately

I think if you keep looking you'll get one in store. Just show up early at Apple Store is best bet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2