Apps taking up storage
Seems odd apps like twitter facebook take a bit of storage outside of the app size.
For example, twitter is 40 mb, but right now takes up 300mb of storage, is there a way to clear that?
Bunch of other apps are like this like facebook, tapatalk, etc.
Anyway to clear the cache for these apps? dont seem to be able to.
- 09-29-2014, 07:01 PM #2
- 10-22-2014, 11:55 AM #3
Re: Apps taking up storage
My cousin said his Facebook app was 1 gb. He deleted the app, then reinstalled it back, It's the only way I know of. Never used the cleaner on computer. I do have C M Security app that purges Facebook cache. But Apple pulled it from the App Store. It still works for me.
- 10-22-2014, 09:44 PM #4
- By phreddyl in forum iCloudReplies: 10Last Post: 09-29-2014, 07:56 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2014, 06:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2014, 04:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2014, 04:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2014, 04:09 PM