- iMore Newbie
- 15 Posts
Does using Hey Siri use up lithium ion cycles?
I apologize for the "noobness" of this question which may or may not make any sense, but:
Does having Siri always listening when the phone is plugged into power use up lithium ion cycles or does the battery sort of just go into standby mode and all power is pulled from the outlet?
- 09-27-2014, 10:51 PM #2
- 11-13-2014, 10:44 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-02-2015, 02:00 PM
- By Fahrenheit38 in forum VerizonReplies: 10Last Post: 10-11-2014, 03:10 AM
- By substring in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 23Last Post: 10-08-2014, 10:34 PM
- By alokeprasad in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2014, 11:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2014, 06:57 AM