How big can iPhones get?

usedberry

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone,
Was just thinking of the old times when we were happy with small sized phones: black text n green or white backlight.

Now they keep getting bigger and bigger and we even find ourselves comfortable using and pocketing them.
So what's the limit? How big an iPhone or any other phone can you find yourself comfortable with beyond which you just say "Enoughhhhh!" :)

Sent from my iPhone 5c or iPod touch 5th Gen using iMore Forums

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone,
Was just thinking of the old times when we were happy with small sized phones: black text n green or white backlight.

Now they keep getting bigger and bigger and we even find ourselves comfortable using and pocketing them.
So what's the limit? How big an iPhone or any other phone can you find yourself comfortable with beyond which you just say "Enoughhhhh!" :)

Sent from my iPhone 5c or iPod touch 5th Gen using iMore Forums

Oh wow....I think 6 inches is the limit. My Lumia is barely manageable.

The iPhone at 5.5 is the most I would ever consider as a daily driver. Truth be told, I went for the 4.7. That's my "sweet spot" at the moment.

KennyMcCormack

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
It's really a moving target. When the Note originally came out, I scoffed at people who would hold it to their ears. Now, such devices are commonplace. I certainly can't envision an iPad Mini up against my ear. But, who really knows.