Okay guys.. Need an honest opinion between the 6 and 6+.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Well everyone have their differences in size of phones. It all depends on if you want to have a much bigger phones or just a little bigger. For me I don't like big phones so I went for a 6

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I lied: I ended up going for a 6, and I'm going to keep it case-free. It just feels better, the screen is plenty big, and the difference in cameras isn't enough to tempt me.

Given that I prefer to have my phone in a hip pocket, the 6 just made sense.

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
The 6- was never even remotely a consideration for me being that I have long fingers and feel that I need a bigger device to coincide. The better battery just makes it all that much better.
It's a all around better phone in my opinion.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I debated for awhile and settled on the 6. I run a lot and need to be able to fit the device into a pocket or belt. And I also one hand a lot of operations. May upgrade to a bigger size at some point but this is a nice size for me now. Glad I went with the 6.

l33tpmp

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Over the years my iPhones have become a primary device. I use it more then my iPad or MacBook Pro. Therefore, I decided to go big (6+). For me it's a messaging / internet device first and a phone second. I'm usually using earbuds when I do use it as a phone (unless I know it will be a very quick call). I agree with everyone that you should probably take a trip to the store and try them both out. Don't forget: "In matters of taste, there can be no dispute."

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
It literally took me two days to get completely used to the 6 Plus. It doesn't even feel big to me anymore. It fits in my pocket, too (no, not my back pocket). I love the extra battery life. And I can't imagine going back to a smaller phone now.

FriscoKid23

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
I agree with this 100%

Agreed! Enjoying my 6, but for the first time had some considerable time with a friend's 6 plus and I'm feeling like I should've probably gone that route. The size is a bit jarring at first but I think after a while I would've gotten used to it.

While the screen is just "bigger" now, I think developers are going to come up with some pretty neat apps taking full advantage of that large screen. There will be no hesitation going with the 5.5 inch version with my next upgrade.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
It depends on what's most important to you. I ordered the 6 plus and used it for 2 days before deciding it was too big and exchanged it for the 6. I'm completely satisfied with my decision. On the other hand, my wife loves her 6 plus.

jayzero76

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
I have a oneplus and is a 5.5 device. The size of the iPhone 6 plus is way bigger and I felt the phone in my pocket all the time. Don't wanna have a bigger iPhone. That's why I got the iPhone 6.works out for me fit perfect in my life. Still have my other phone which I carry around do as a media player and for some games.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I tried the 6 first and returned it the same day and returned to my G3. The 6 to me is to small. I enjoy the larger devices. Everyone has their own tastes in things and that's why I'm glad apple made different device sizes for people. I recently switched from android to the 6 plus and have been thrilled so far. The size is nice. Screen and apps look amazing and battery life is fantastic. Much better than the Note 4 I had before it. I hope everyone enjoys their choice. Choice is a god thing lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I like both. The 6 is a perfect size as you can still use it with one hand. The Plus makes everything look great with that larger screen, and I would love to have OIS on my 6. You just have to be rational and weigh out the cost and benefits.

Sent from my iPhone 6

rbayford

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
I went with the iPhone 6 but I think if I had the choice again I would have got the 6plus.
The main reason is that I'm now using my phone to watch more videos than before with my 4s and the bigger screen would have been useful.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I went with the 6. One handed use is a breeze. And despite what others have said the camera is great. The higher resolution on the plus isn't as noticeable IMO and I easily get through most of the day on my battery. Unless you're an avid photographer or you go extended periods away from a charger those features aren't as important IMO. The sheer ease of use made my decision easy. I don't always want to use two hands with my phone. The 6 is the perfect size to me. Not too big and not too small.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2