First app you'll install on new iPhone 6/6 Plus

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I like to do fresh installs on new phones. Set up all as new.

Me, too, but not the password app's data containing all of my passwords and other important information. After installing a fresh copy of the password app, I drag n drop the backup of its data. That is what I meant.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Oh, when Dropbox installs then I install 1Pass it just loads 1Pass with all the data since I sync everything.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Dropbox then 1Password (Dropbox authenticates 1Password to use Dropbox is why).

But usually, I install a bunch of apps off of iTunes at once and then spend a couple hours setting them up, arranging them, etc.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Dropbox & 1Password.

Then Feedly & WhatsApp.

Sound & InstantSave.

Amex, Chase & Citibank.

Google Maps.

Spotify & that free U2 album =P

peterro1518

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
I finally got the chance to upgrade my phone, i had a 5 and now i have a iphone 6 plus, wasnt sure if plus was the way to go but heck why not, i thought maybe the size was going to be too big, but i am ok with the phone now. I love size and screen even though i still think it is big but i will live with it. The main reason i wanted to get this phone was because i wanted to try out the games that dealt with something called metal, which is for the video games mostly. So far i find a couple of games like epic zen garden, which is more of a demo, and vain glory, pirates plunder, bb racing, agents of storm, defenders, league of war, mr crab and asphalt 8. I dont have enough money for the games to buy which i want to get eventually, which are modern combat 5, battle supremacy, reckless racing 3, and splode n die. So far so good, :)

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I finally got the chance to upgrade my phone, i had a 5 and now i have a iphone 6 plus, wasnt sure if plus was the way to go but heck why not, i thought maybe the size was going to be too big, but i am ok with the phone now. I love size and screen even though i still think it is big but i will live with it. The main reason i wanted to get this phone was because i wanted to try out the games that dealt with something called metal, which is for the video games mostly. So far i find a couple of games like epic zen garden, which is more of a demo, and vain glory, pirates plunder, bb racing, agents of storm, defenders, league of war, mr crab and asphalt 8. I dont have enough money for the games to buy which i want to get eventually, which are modern combat 5, battle supremacy, reckless racing 3, and splode n die. So far so good, :)

I have a 6 Plus for less than 30 days - I totally love it. I mainly use it for work (email, scanning to PDFs, taking & referring to notes like in Evernote and making/receiving calls & texts).

Good luck with yours - hope you get all the games you want 👍