Launch day...the day after.

inoutside

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Survived 2012 launch day for iPhone 5.
I'm thinking of getting in line again at my nearest Apple Store (The Grove, Los Angeles), but I had some things come up where I cannot make it there on Friday.
Do you guys think there will still be stocks on iPhone 6/6+ on Saturday?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
What color do you think will sell out first?

I bet Space Gray will sell out first, followed by the Silver and then the Gold.

If you can't get it on launch day, I'd follow the advice that I got from someone else on these forums: Go to the store every morning after the launch, because the Apple Stores get small iPhone shipments every day or every few days after launch :)

inoutside

May 4, 2013
Visit site
I bet Space Gray will sell out first, followed by the Silver and then the Gold.

If you can't get it on launch day, I'd follow the advice that I got from someone else on these forums: Go to the store every morning after the launch, because the Apple Stores get small iPhone shipments every day or every few days after launch :)

Thanks! I will most be certainly doing just that! Planning to grab three 6, one in gray one in gold and a 6+ in silver (for the parentals). 😜

Aguaski

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Check with the retail stores of your cell carrier. When the 5s launched I planned to be in line at an Apple store but then my employer scheduled me to be out of town on business. Because I could not get in line on Friday I walked into a Verizon store on Saturday morning and they still had phones in the color and storage size I wanted. I hit an Apple store that same Saturday morning before going to Verizon and Apple was sold out. If I could do it all over I would have just gone straight to the Verizon store. Not sure what carrier you have but most have a retail store presence and they may still have phones on Saturday. I also recall that my local Walmart had phones for most of the carriers on Saturday morning but they were going fast.

inoutside

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Check with the retail stores of your cell carrier. When the 5s launched I planned to be in line at an Apple store but then my employer scheduled me to be out of town on business. Because I could not get in line on Friday I walked into a Verizon store on Saturday morning and they still had phones in the color and storage size I wanted. I hit an Apple store that same Saturday morning before going to Verizon and Apple was sold out. If I could do it all over I would have just gone straight to the Verizon store. Not sure what carrier you have but most have a retail store presence and they may still have phones on Saturday. I also recall that my local Walmart had phones for most of the carriers on Saturday morning but they were going fast.

Verizon also! Thanks, I'll check with them also.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Survived 2012 launch day for iPhone 5.
I'm thinking of getting in line again at my nearest Apple Store (The Grove, Los Angeles), but I had some things come up where I cannot make it there on Friday.
Do you guys think there will still be stocks on iPhone 6/6+ on Saturday?

Probably none at The Grove. That's an extremely popular Apple Store on an average day, so I doubt they'll have anything. Best Buy might have some

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2