- iMore Intermediate
- 252 Posts
Need help deciding!
I need help deciding what to do in terms of buying a new phone or not. Here are the following choices I can think of, in order of preference.
1st: iPhone 6 Plus 128 GB Verizon Wireless
2nd: iPhone 6 128 GB Verizon
3rd: iPhone 6 Plus 64 GB Verizon
4th: iPhone 6 64 GB Verizon
5th: Samsung Galaxy Note 4
6th: Keep my iPhone 5s and iPad Air until my iPhone upgrade in November 2015 and get either the iPhone 6s or 6 Plus s, or Note 5.
Feel free to add to the list or change the order of the list!
- 09-14-2014, 09:49 PM #2
- 09-14-2014, 11:16 PM #3
Re: Need help deciding!
Every person is different. I would go to the apple store on friday or next week, use the 6 & 6+ demo units and try it out. If the 6 or 6+ feels comfortable and you can functionally use the phone with ease, by all means go buy it. However, if you need 2 hands to use the phone, then the 5s may be suited better for you.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the 5s as I think a lot of people are going to stick with it because the 4.7 or higher size phones are too big for them and I think apple knows that.
Main thing to remember is that this will be your phone, not anyone else's. Get the one that works for you, not for anyone else.
- By Nazmul Hosen in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2014, 08:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2014, 07:08 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2014, 11:09 AM
- By backwards_fey in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2014, 05:11 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2014, 03:30 PM