Need help deciding!

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I need help deciding what to do in terms of buying a new phone or not. Here are the following choices I can think of, in order of preference.

1st: iPhone 6 Plus 128 GB Verizon Wireless

2nd: iPhone 6 128 GB Verizon

3rd: iPhone 6 Plus 64 GB Verizon

4th: iPhone 6 64 GB Verizon

5th: Samsung Galaxy Note 4

6th: Keep my iPhone 5s and iPad Air until my iPhone upgrade in November 2015 and get either the iPhone 6s or 6 Plus s, or Note 5.

Feel free to add to the list or change the order of the list!

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I keep my iPhones for two years, so I would wait. However, if you aren't concerned about costs then get the iPhone 6. Since your list puts the 6 plus as number one, then get that one.

Wreckus

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Every person is different. I would go to the apple store on friday or next week, use the 6 & 6+ demo units and try it out. If the 6 or 6+ feels comfortable and you can functionally use the phone with ease, by all means go buy it. However, if you need 2 hands to use the phone, then the 5s may be suited better for you.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the 5s as I think a lot of people are going to stick with it because the 4.7 or higher size phones are too big for them and I think apple knows that.

Main thing to remember is that this will be your phone, not anyone else's. Get the one that works for you, not for anyone else.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77