iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 plus.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Seems like a lot of talk about Apple making the plus a premium product. For me in the end they are here to make money that's their bottom line so yes they are going to charge more for the bigger phone than the smaller one.

I look at it like I'm getting some extras for getting the bigger one. For me it's like the difference between buying the MacBook Pro of the MacBook Air. More money better specs.

What do you think?

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
In some ways, this may not be different from the 5C and 5S. 5S has in general better all around specifications. For the 6 and 6+, though, the sizes are different, so now there is differentiation at the size and specification level.

I went with the 6+ primarily due to needing larger screen for eyes, but probably would have done so in either case given the better camera.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
That's why I went with the plus, I want a bigger phone. I can count on one hand how many times I used my 5S with one hand. I just don't. I don't text and drive and I rarely use it while walking. I use it two handed and want a bigger phone. And with that I get a few extra bells and whistles.

With my laptop I wanted portability and battery life, so I got the MacBook Air.

Last edited:

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
That's why I went with the plus, I want a bigger phone. I can count on one hand how many times I used my 5S with one hand. I just don't. I don't text and drive and I rarely use it while walking. I use it two handed and want a bigger phone. And with that I get a few extra bells and whistles.

With my laptop I wanted portability and battery life, so I got the MacBook Air.

Good points. The bigger phone will come in handy, as sometimes I struggle to read the tiny text on some websites, etc. Pinch/zoom works on the smaller screen, but can become a pain pinching, zooming, scrolling. I agree, I rarely use my phone with one hand, too.

The analogy of the MBP/MBA makes sense.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods