People who purchased through AT&T?

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Have any of you who purchased directly through the AT&T website receive an email confirmation yet? Or had their debit/credit card charged?

I received the order number and was charged a dollar on my debit card by AT&T I've never ordered through them. I went through next. What's the process like if you have ordered with them before? Also, my shipping date was estimated 14-21 days. Any chance that it could come earlier?

Cmatt1971

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I ordered through att and haven't received a email confirmation yet either. They are usually a little slow with it.
Also saw the 14-21 days shipping time, and have seen that in the past and still got it on time then. Really no trlling when they will ship.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I got my email confirmation everything is still pending so far. Guess will find out in the next couple days when it's going to ship and how long its gonna take.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I got my confirmation this morning and my delivery date says 9/19. I ordered the iPhone 6 (not plus) 64 gb silver.

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
I got my confirmation email about 90 minutes after pre-ordering. At that time, I got presented with the 14-21 business day delay. Just got an order status email a few minutes ago saying my Plus is in the process of being fulfilled with an expected shipment date (10/13-10/22)

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I got my confirmation email about 90 minutes after pre-ordering. At that time, I got presented with the 14-21 business day delay. Just got an order status email a few minutes ago saying my Plus is in the process of being fulfilled with an expected shipment date (10/13-10/22)
I got the same exact email with the same shipping dates.. Bummer 😳

Bias reduX

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
At&t either has a very short list for the plus models or its just a place holder.
I got my order in before 12AM PST (for whatever reasons the phones came up in the upgrade options), I got my purchase order number, but wasn't emailed until about 2AM PST with a delivery date of 10/2 - 10/13

detfan

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Ordered 2 of plus phones at 320 eastern. The emails came in at 5 am and say 21-28 days!! I mean seriously ? Do they have to have shortages every year? Ridiculous!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I ordered at 430am EST from AT&T and I've received two emails and a text message! Both emails stating arrival on the 19th

It said my card won't be charged until shipped

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Strange, my card was already charged the price of the phone I got my order in at about 12:30am so maybe mine will be here before the estimate time lol

smoak5

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I purchased 6 plus 128 grey from att site. Got web order confirmation number at 2:13 cst. An hour later got email confirming order. Today I got text message saying they are preparing order for shipment but with estimated ship date from 11/9-11/27. WTF!!!! Really? 13 minutes after presales are available and I'm already into novemeber? I ordered my wife's 6plus via the apple store app on iPhone and she has a 9/19 ship date. Should have ordered mine through that as well......

Jim Krupnik

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I purchased the iPhone 6 128 gig gold model through the AT&T app on my 5s on Saturday morning without a hiccup. I received a "sort of" confirmation on the spot, and a full confirmation of the purchase stating that it will be delivered on the 19th by late Saturday evening. AT&T was clear in both email notes that my credit card would not be charged until shipping time, but that the funds are reserved. Sure enough, that is the case according to my Visa account.

izzyardo

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I ordered a 64gb 6 from my ATT store (my friend works there and I wanted him to get credit for the sale) yesterday. My ship date is showing 10/13-10/31. I hope it comes sooner, but I guess I can be patient...

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Last year when I ordered the 5S, I placed my order at 12:04am on the 19th which was a Friday and between the time I placed the order and the time I got off work that day which was 5pm I got two emails...One stating my phone would ship 2nd week of Oct and then the other email saying it would ship end of oct. Then at 530pm that day I got my confirmation email from att stating my phone had shipped with a delivery date of 9/22 and did have it in hand by 9/22.

Point is, att always shows you crazy shipping times when new iPhone are released for some reason but most likely it will be delivered by 9/19 or with shortly after if you placed your order within the first few hours of the pre order or launch day ordering going live. YMMV may vary of course though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2