[POLL] which iPhone 6 model are you getting?

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I will be getting the 6 space gray 128 and the hub hasn't decided between the 6 or 6+ space gray 128 (he wants to see them in person first) and since we are planning to buy them outright, we were told that we may be looking at a 35-60 day wait. :(

catwoman66

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
I've preordered the iphone6 64GB in Gold - personally speaking I used a note a while back and while I loved it and laughed at anything smaller, now that I've been totally dedicated to the iPhone the last 2 years I prefer the smaller phone, mainly for holding and writing in one hand 😊📲
I'm in Italy but preordered from Uk Apple store as I will be there to collect it via a friend who ordered 2 - delivery 19/9 ☺️

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I got the 6. I got very concerned reading about how some people feared the 6 plus might have some lagging and battery issues from scaling down due to it's size, I've experienced that with Galaxy devices, it's no fun. Also, portability. I made a cut out from cardboard, shoved it in my pocket and it felt like I was carrying an ironing board, lol. And the 6 was available to pick up on Friday, hehehe...

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Honestly went with the 6. While having the improved battery and camera would be nice, I just couldn't get over the size of the plus. And I honestly don't take a lot of photos anyway

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Honestly went with the 6. While having the improved battery and camera would be nice, I just couldn't get over the size of the plus. And I honestly don't take a lot of photos anyway

That's exactly the way I'm looking at it!! I'll prolly get my 6 in the holiday shopping season. Hopefully I'll find a decent deal on one.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
After playing around with them both for a while, I have now decided I will be getting the Plus, I think. Definitely better to use for work I think, but boy is it huge. They are both just awesome though. Words cannot express how long the wait will be for me to upgrade.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner