Best of luck tonight for those pre-ordering the iPhone 6 & 6+

Wreckus

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
From a new iPhone 5S owner, I would like to wish everyone who is planning to pre-order the iPhone 6 & 6+ tonight the best of luck tonight.

Hopefully the pre-order process goes smooth tonight for everyone.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
From a new iPhone 5S owner, I would like to wish everyone who is planning to pre-order the iPhone 6 & 6+ tonight the best of luck tonight.

Thanks Wreckus!! I'll be up at 3am EST to place my order. Hoping all goes smoothly. Enjoy that 5S! That is the phone I have been using the last year and absolutely loved it.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Are you still visiting the DC area?

I am Karen. I am so thankful I thought to bring my macbook. I wasn't even thinking of a pre-order situation when packing. I leave tomorrow around 10am but I'll be up at 3 to pre-order.

Side note: It took me 11 hours to get within 1.2 miles and once I got within 1.2 miles of my hotel, it took 55 minutes. It was 5:00 rush hour, people walking everywhere, on bikes, etc. I got wrapped around some Dupont Circle. It was awful. Never again lol. Ever.

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks mate. Resting my fingers to press the reload button a million times :)

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Said I wasn't going to order the iPhone 6 plus and then ordered it anyway. And then came to my senses and cancelled the order. So tempting to pick one up. But I'm not going to. I really don't need it. And my 5S really has been good to me. No complaints.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
My process didn't go that smooth but manage to reserve a black iPhone 6 16gb and hopefully will be able to pick it up on launch day

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
And I just ordered one again. I have been driving myself crazy going back and forth about getting one. So now instead of getting mine in the mail today, I will be getting it sometime in November because of my indecision lol. Oh boy.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73