iPhone 6S model

Sakroz

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking forward to being razor thin, so I can replace my safety razor and shave with iPhone instead. :tongue:

Joke aside, many has yet to try iPhone 6/6+ to form any kind of wishlist. :)

Walchaar6

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Iphone 6 plus S or whatever it will be called will probably have the A8x chip which is pretty fast it's a 3 core processor that's on the iPad air 2 the iPad air 2 is fast as hell

Walchaar6

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm guessing that the next iPhone models will go as follows:

Fall 2015: iPhone 6s and iPhone 6 Plus s (could be restyled as 6 + s); features include a sapphire display, better Touch ID, and maybe a higher screen resolution on both models, but that feature might be left for the iPhone 7, and maybe better fit and finish and more color choices like the between the iPhone 5 and 5s.

Fall 2016: iPhone 7 and 7 Plus: completely new design, new features, better Retina HD display (possibly 4K?) on iPhone 7 Plus and Retina HD display at 1920 by 1080p for 4.7" iPhone 7.

Again, these are just my guesses, as all we can do now for future models, and has been the case for all these years, is guesses!
I doubt they will go to 4k the iPhone 7 may go to quahd which 1440p no one has gone to 4k resolution yet and apple likes to make sure their processor and everything they put in to the phone Will work with the least amount of hiccups 4k resolution needs a lot more power then the quahd

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I doubt Apple will jump on the 1440p and above bandwagon, or the 4k video recording. They aren't one to add features that are nearly useless. :)

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
The iPhone 6s and 6s Plus will look nearly identical to the previous generation when it comes out. Apple always makes minor incremental changes with the s series. They've never done a complete new redesign for the s series so expect something similar to the current line.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I agree with OBF. On S models, Apple doesn't change the design too much. I'd expect the same body with minor changes, along with beefed up internals.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Faster processor, finally more RAM for the smaller phone, and...

I can't even think of what the next big thing could be (like Siri for the 4S, Touch ID for the 5s), but there should be something of similar importance.

Sapphire screen if they can figure out how to mitigate the drop issue.

Sent from my Xperia Tablet Z using Tapatalk

Siri isn't that great of a feature looking back though. It's still quite limited. Better than it was but definitely something I could live without.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm still using the iP 5. I'll need a battery soon and probably needs to be restored to factory. Should I upgrade to the 6 Plus in January, or wait until September for the 6s Plus? I sure am glad you all know what the 6s Plus will be like. That makes my decision a lot easier. If I knew for certain the 6s Plus will have 2 gb of RAM, I would wait. Even if I had to buy a new battery for my 5. But we won't know Jack poo until later next year. And discussing the possibilities now is ridiculous. I mean, we have yet to hear from Jimmy Lin! :D

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Siri isn't that great of a feature looking back though. It's still quite limited. Better than it was but definitely something I could live without.

Sure, but you get the point that those were the upgrades on the S year, aside from the processor upgrades and so on.

Any of these features, we can live without, but they're nice.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm still using the iP 5. I'll need a battery soon and probably needs to be restored to factory. Should I upgrade to the 6 Plus in January, or wait until September for the 6s Plus? I sure am glad you all know what the 6s Plus will be like. That makes my decision a lot easier. If I knew for certain the 6s Plus will have 2 gb of RAM, I would wait. Even if I had to buy a new battery for my 5. But we won't know Jack poo until later next year. And discussing the possibilities now is ridiculous. I mean, we have yet to hear from Jimmy Lin! :D

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

I would totally wait for the 6s. A 6-Month wait isn't too bad, and the 6s will definitely be worth it :)

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Apple Pay not just for buying stuff but to get paid as well. It could be used to get funds transferred into your account.