What iPhone storage size did you get and how do you manage it?

rward01

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: What's your iPhone storage size did you get. How do you manage with it so far?

53731f75f8e95a3ffe5a2d7b1e6a7315.jpg

I could have gone with the 16 gig model, but I'm glad I opted for the 64 gig model. I have about 40 apps, around 250 pictures, and 875 songs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WP7Nettwerk

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: What's your iPhone storage size did you get. How do you manage with it so far?

I have a lot of music and videos and apps on my phone.
45d912f1f2601c76516e5d202baf431a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I have eight grandchildren so it's no surprise Photos and iMovie are my top two on my 32g 5s. View attachment 77740
Your Twitter has grown huge. Delete it, then reinstall back. That will purge all that cache. I have 5 Twitter accounts. One with over 7,000 followers. It's at 76.3 mb.

Sent from my ancient iPhone 5 (no longer trustworthy)

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site

I got the 128gb model. I don't have to worry about my storage. Got more than enough.

Sent from my iPhone 6plus using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

That's a lot of videos. I keep all short videos on Box and my long ones on Dropbox. But still not as much as what you have. You must have more fun than me! ☮

Sent from my ancient iPhone 5 (no longer trustworthy)

Family and dogs.

I'm the family chronicler it seems. Which is why I'm OCD about backups.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

2ndAmendNut

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site

64gb 6+ here with 31.3gb available. Will likely upgrade to 128gb with next iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

ihelp77

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site

I too have the 16gb data and now wish I had more. Video takes up a lot of space in storage and I'm finding I'm not as fastidious as I should be in moving them over to other storage. Bigger definitely would have been better in this case.

heyyitsmesusan

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site

I got the 64GB version this time and I'm still searching for some great apps to put on there.. now I don't have to worry about storage. I had a 16GB 5S and I constantly was checking on how much space I had left.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

Even 64GB fills up quick after a year of use

Nakia Johnson1

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site

I got the IPhone 5c 16GB even though I wanted the 32GB, but I am grateful for what I have though.

BR0D0_SWAGGiNS

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site

I got a 16gb 6plus with about half the storage used. I've always had 16gb iPhones. I'm just used to it. I can deal since I have 128gb in my iPad. If I had no iPad or a small capacity one, I'd want a 64gb iPhone definitely. But I'd never use 128gb in my iPhone, my iPad is about 80% full though.

llfloyd79

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site

Plenty remaining. 64GB is fine for me.

iMoreAppImg_20150305_115243.jpg

ihelp77

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site

Seems like 64gb is a good size for storage, especially if you have other devices like an iPad or laptop. Since I now have a Macbook, I find that the storage issue on the 16gb iPhone isn't as big of a deal.

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site

@JobSteve..... Several reasons., I have a lot of music and videos that I have yet to transfer to my device. When and if I decide to give it away the lucky receiver will have lots of space. I initially bought a 16 but felt may as well get more than I need. I use my device for work as well and I'm using tons of documents that i never thought I'd have to keep up with. ? So why would you ask about "God's green earth"????? I don't feel like I wasted any money. I got what I paid for. I'm glad I did. My occupation requires a lot..

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site

128gb and I will buy a 256gb if they offer it next year I can live without it but its great to have a bunch of games and videos always on hand for power outages or travel.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

anon(785719)

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site

I just get the 16gb variant of the phone because I have a separate iPod for music or use spotify on the phone. Also, I don't really play games on my phone (that's reserved for the iPad or play station) -- I only keep one for while I am in a waiting room or similar situation. I still have 5.5gb free so space isn't really a concern.

I like having the different devices as it helps me maintain my battery life on the phone. If my iPod stops working I will make the jump to the next 6 plus sized phone with 128gb.

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site

My 4S is only 8GB and I constantly struggled for space. I got a 16GB iPod Touch 5 and had no problems until my 4 year old got his hands on it and started wanting games on it. When I upgraded to the 6 Plus on Saturday I got the 16GB one and with 44ish apps of my own and the Apple Watch app that I've no need for along with Contacts, Emails, SMS, Photos, Videos & other assorted data on I've still got loads of space.

Roland

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner