Why Gizmodo was invited to the 9/9 event

qtrim

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
My speculation on why Gizmodo was invited to this Apple event:

While showing off the new proximity alarm in the iWatch that alerts you when you get too far from your iPhone, Tim Cook will say "As much as we all love our iPhones, from time to time we accidentally leave them behind on the desk or in the kitchen. In fact, even some Apple engineers have been know to leave an iPhone behind at a bar, right guys?" as he looks right at the Gizmodo crew.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

While showing off the new proximity alarm in the iWatch that alerts you when you get too far from your iPhone, Tim Cook will say "As much as we all love our iPhones, from time to time we accidentally leave them behind on the desk or in the kitchen. In fact, even some Apple engineers have been know to leave an iPhone behind at a bar, right guys?" as he looks right at the Gizmodo crew.

Apparently, I'm missing the obvious...:)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Gizmodo posted a video of the leaked iPhone 4 in 2010. A prototype that was left behind at a bar and Gizmodo bought it off the person who snatched it.

Oh okay. Thanks. I recall the incident, but not Gizmodo's involvement. Thanks again...:)

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Because, regardless of history, Gizmodo is among the tech/new blogs that will write about the Apple event and their new devices.

bsmithphoto13

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

I actually laughed out loud while reading this. Would love to see that actually happen tomorrow

rdubmu

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Jobs went ape s h I t when leaks happened, cook doesn't do anything

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner