Will my purchased apps still be available when I switch back to the iPhone?

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I had an iPhone 4S up until last year and upgraded to the Samsung S4 I want to switch back to the 6 when it's released but I wanted to know if all my app purchases are now gone.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I had an iPhone 4S up until last year and upgraded to the Samsung S4 I want to switch back to the 6 when it's released but I wanted to know if all my app purchases are now gone.

No, they are NOT gone. Your purchased apps are still available to you in the purchased section of the App Store. Just sign in with the Apple ID and passcode you used when you had your iPhone 4S.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Yes they absolutely will be there providing you sign into your device and iTunes with the same Apple ID you used to buy them in the first place.

I broke my iPhone 5 at the start of the year and switched to a backup Android device. When I got my 5S a couple of months back, all my apps synced back on perfectly.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Ok. Phew. I feel a little bit better about that now. I didn't want to have to download everything all over I was about to start downloading things just for the hell of it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2