AT&T slashes $200 off iPad if you buy an iPhone
With the iPhones 5c and 5s about to become has beens, AT&T is ready to offer you a deal. Buy a 5c or 5s and get a $200 discount on an iPad, as long as it is 4G.
The attached strings are you have to buy the phone on their Next plan. You also have to sign a two-year cellular contract for the iPad with Wi-Fi + 4G to get the discount. So you don't really save as much. Your savings will vary. But you can pick up a non retina 16 gb iPad mini for $200. If you're wanting a 5c or 5s, is this deal worth it?
- 08-13-2014, 10:48 PM #2
- 08-14-2014, 12:16 AM #3
Re: AT&T slashes $200 off iPad if you buy an iPhone
I agree with y'all. The good news is that we're starting to see deals for the 5c and 5s. I expect better ones in the coming month. Like a free 5s on contract. That would be great for those who don't want the larger screens. Time will tell.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 08-15-2014, 12:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-14-2014, 10:22 AM
- By Vaston in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 08-13-2014, 10:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2014, 07:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 07:18 PM