Getting Ready

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
So I've decided to get the next iPhone.. And was wondering if I could get some of your opinions on this.

At this point in my contract (around 8 months in) with my 5S, I'm looking at paying around $450 for a new phone. Taking a look at Swappa, I could get around $400-420 for my Space Gray, 16gb device. Which means not too much out of pocket :). But, I'm thinking as we get closer to September, (specifically the 9th) that value will decline.

I'm thinking of within the next week or so, selling my 5S, and for the next month or so use an iPhone 4S I've got sitting in a desk drawer,

For any of you possibly using the 4S as a daily driver, how's it working for you? I've got 7.1.2 loaded up on it, ready for activation, but I'm not sure how much of a difference there'll be for me. Am I going to be uncomfortable using it, after coming from such a flagship device?

Any opinions and comments are greatly appreciated. :D

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I was using a 4S until a few months ago. It ran iOS 7.1 or whatever iOS I had at the time fine. No problem.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Since you don't want to spend a lot out of pocket, I say go for it. I think you'll be fine for a month or so until the new device is announced. Yes it'll take some getting use to again but it'll be worth it!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2