Do You Still Use A 3rd Party Flashlight App? Why Or Why Not?

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
My grandma was telling my grandpa about the flashlight the other day and he didn't know anything about it. He's been using his screen for light. LOL! "Yeah, it gives off a lot of light but it goes out quick." We looked at each other and was like no... The iPhone has a flashlight.

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
The iphone has a flashlight?!?! Where!!... I think my final brain cell has finally given up!

Sent from my iPhone 5S

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Using my app is faster for me because it's difficult to swipe the control center up with the Otterbox Defender on it. It takes 4.2 mb of space. Many of you have 30 gb or more of music on your phone. And you criticize a 4.2 mb flashlight? I like the features of this flashlight. Besides, I promised the developer I would keep it. LOL :)

Okris30

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I prefer using the built in flashlight. Don't care for looking for a flashlight app now that there is an official one.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
The one in the control center shines a light. That is all I'm looking for. It's quick and easy.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I still have one installed but am getting use to the CC stock light but I like the apps flasher option when I'm camping

metreece

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Yes I use the Light App for the reasons you mentioned plus it has SOS signal and other options. To solve your control panel access, switch to the Otterbox Defender case for the 5s. It eliminates the plastic beside the home button making it easier to swipe up.

anon(161369)

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I've been spoiled I came to ios as ios 7 was released so I had no real need to look for a third party light app since the main function is done well by the default flash light in CC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro