How Anal Are You?

donemt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
A Mophie... Now THAT is a case I'd love to get my hands on.

I have an OtterBox and a Lifeproof Nuud but I use my Mophie Juice mostly because I need my iPhone always charged. Get one ( Mophie ) you won't regret it

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I don't care almost at all. I use a bumper on my phone most of the time now because I've become prone to dropping my phone lately. I dropped my 5S straight on its face the other day without the bumper and luckily nothing happened to it. Scratches and scuffs are fine with me. It's just a phone.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I love the thought of my Lifeproof having such protection from Water and Dirt. But this one tiny scratch, and the occasional dust inside the screen protector really kills me!

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I had the lifeproof fre for a three day trip to Wisconsin Dells and it worked like a charm. Not overly bulky as you all say. I'm just not a fan of all the ports being covered or the attached screen cover. I could never get used to it. But I'd use it on needed occasions.

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I love the thought of my Lifeproof having such protection from Water and Dirt. But this one tiny scratch, and the occasional dust inside the screen protector really kills me!

Thats why I gave up on the Lifeproof dust finds itself inside still when the case was supposed to be dust proof and sealed!

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using iMore Forums

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Thats why I gave up on the Lifeproof dust finds itself inside still when the case was supposed to be dust proof and sealed!

I'm about to give up on mine. :( I think I'll just keep it, to throw on my phone when I know I will be around water. Great case, but may need some improvements...

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
A light scratch adds character. :)
I'm actually pretty anal about my device. I've just been real lucky so far.

I used to feel that way too about scratches and cases. But the more phones I broke recently the more that attitude is changing. Lol

Last edited:

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Good to hear you're okay with it. It makes your device unique! At least, that's what I've been telling myself. :)

Agreed. I thought about taking it to Best Buy because they'll swap it out with my insurance but it's really no big deal. Maybe one day I'll do it

Iphonejackson

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I have an Otterbox defender series on 98% of the time. Not only does it give me peace of mind, but it also feels better in my hand.

davenpj

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I get extremely pissed my iPad will be 2 years old this year and dust was under screen don't notice it much now but the small nick around bezel aggravates me my 4s has dust under screen too I learn to ignore any scratches or dents I'm pissed they stay in case and screen protector getting my 5s either r between November to December. Ain't feeling the 6

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I get extremely pissed my iPad will be 2 years old this year and dust was under screen don't notice it much now but the small nick around bezel aggravates me my 4s has dust under screen too I learn to ignore any scratches or dents I'm pissed they stay in case and screen protector getting my 5s either r between November to December. Ain't feeling the 6

Okay ........ You lost me there!

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm EXTREMELY OCD about scratches, nicks, marks.ect. on my phones as well as my cases. YES I know I need HELP. In the psat I have purchased a new device because of a scratch and thats why I always protect them to the MAX (screen protector, back protector (especially my 5s) and case)...SMILE

That's kind of insane don't you think? You never truly get to visually enjoy your device. Scratches do bother me to an extent, but I know I'll never be truly happy enjoying the design of my phone if I'm trying to cover everything on it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
That's kind of insane don't you think? You never truly get to visually enjoy your device. Scratches do bother me to an extent, but I know I'll never be truly happy enjoying the design of my phone if I'm trying to cover everything on it.

Yea I know. I usually try and buy minimalistic cases and sometimes go without a case when I'm at home. I said I need help. SMILE

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site

Hate that dust gets inside thought it would be sealed!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh