How many phones have you owned in the last 12 months?

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
1 ip5c (sold it), 1 Moto G, 1 VZW ip6 (sold it), 1 Sprint ip6 and 6+. (And iPods, iPads and Android tablet). Feels crazy sometimes.

A bit stressed about new phone coming out. I will need that hardware but can't get rid of 6, 6+ just yet. The force touch is something I can't skip unfortunately. If it was just a performance boost I could get away with skipping it.

Probably sell 6+ soon.

Need devices for testing, development. Wife has 5s I use for testing as well.

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I have had 6. I always have 1 iOS device and 1 Android on hand at the same time. My iPhone is always my daily driver and my Android is honestly there because I keep making trades with it lol.

iPhone 5s
Galaxy S5
LG G3
iPhone 6 plus
Moto X (2015)
Galaxy Note 4

91venom

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 5S
iPhone 6
iPhone 6 Plus
Htc one m8
Lumia 640
Galaxy S6 edge
Galaxy S6

Will most likely get a 6S/6S plus as well. Been a busy year

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Surprisingly only 1, my 6Plus. In the last 24-36 months....that's a different story LoL. I've tried so many over the years that there's nothing else but stick to iPhones

Travisimo

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I like to switch between iOS and Android fairly frequently... but I've tried to stick with a phone a little longer this last year. It worked out for a while after I bought the iPhone 6 Plus last September and kept it for a whopping 6 months as my daily driver. Then, I bought a Nexus 6 when it was being sold at a fairly good price (not as good as now, but still better than launch price). I like having a Nexus device just to try out new versions of Android. After that, I bought a Galaxy S6 (unlocked international version) mainly because of the camera. But it was too small and had terrible battery life, so I swapped it out for a Galaxy S6 Edge+ just recently and I absolutely LOVE that phone. But I still want to have an iOS device, so I gave my wife my 6 Plus and preordered a Rose Gold 6S Plus 64GB.

So yeah, I find that selling/trading phones frequently gives you the best resale value, so why not upgrade frequently? Sometimes I'll use an upgrade, and sometimes I'll just buy a phone outright. After the 6S Plus comes, I'll probably use it and the Edge+ back and forth as my daily drivers, while dabbling in the Nexus 6 when Android Marshmallow comes out (running the M Preview right not).

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have a primary phone, my current edition iPhone, but throughout the year I get almost all of the new phone to test and verify compliance. That's one of the things my team does for my company and since I manage the team I get to decide who plays with the devices. Which is mostly ME

pjs37

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
Three, my OnePlus One which I like a lot actually but hated the camera, the S6 which was OK but lackluster IMO for being a flagship software wise (the 5.1.1 update caused it to always have to be re-paired to my car which pissed me off in three days of dealing with a what was an intermittent issue becoming a daily one) and now the 6SPlus.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods