How many phones have you owned in the last 12 months?

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Wow seeing everyones post, you all had a lot of phones for one year!! But why would you all have so many phones? 2 years ago i went from galaxy s to iphone 4s then to iphone 5 then to galaxy note 2 back to iphone 5 and then 5S... But past 12 months sticked to iphone only

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using iMore Forums

I find that I get bored very quickly with my phones so I feel the need to try other devices

Sent from my iPhone 5S

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
What? binned? I would think you sold them? :)

Z10 was a stl100-1; it had the random reboot issues and the q10 had the double typing issues and the battery kept draining precipitously on both.

Tried to get them replaced through the warranty, but it was a no go.

I didn't feel right selling them, they were a gift from a departing blackberry exec.
I did try giving them away, the z10 was given back three days later, nobody wanted the q10, so I binned them.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm just ecstatic that I have been able to hold on to my iPhone 5S for as long as I have. I think I have had it for four or five months now and that's longer than I have had any phone for a while. It's proving to be a winner for me. I want to keep the streak alive.

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
2. Both of them are and were pieces of garbage. I had an Alcatel Sparq (slider with a physical keyboard) and a MyTouch 4g u8680 ( low end Android phone running 2.3.6 Gingerbread). Next it'll be the iPhone 6 :)

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
2. Both of them are and were pieces of garbage. I had an Alcatel Sparq (slider with a physical keyboard) and a MyTouch 4g u8680 ( low end Android phone running 2.3.6 Gingerbread). Next it'll be the iPhone 6 :)

That's going to be quite an upgrade.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
That's going to be quite an upgrade.

Yeah I know haha. I have had to buy all of my phones, and so I never had the money to get an iPhone until I got a job about 6 months ago. Now I can afford the phone I've wanted ever since the original iPhone.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Samsung galaxy S4
iPhone 5S
Samsung galaxy note 3
LG G3 (2 days, returned)
Samsung Galaxy S5

So I'd say 4 and a half.

Way too many.

Sent from my iPod touch using iMore Forums