Iphone 6 battery

ces_garc94

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
If the new iphone 6 is to be thinner, how big of a battery do you think apple can out inside of the casing? In terms of mAh(2000,2200,2600)

Sent from my iPhone 5 📱

Bobua21

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
To take a wild guess, I would say the battery will be about the same size as other smartphone batteries (2600 mah give or take a couple hundred mah). Apple managed to slightly increase the size of the iPhone 5s's battery, while keeping the thickness of the phone exactly the same as the iPhone 5. As battery tech advances, it's totally possible to put a pretty big battery in a much smaller package.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
To take a wild guess, I would say the battery will be about the same size as other smartphone batteries (2600 mah give or take a couple hundred mah). Apple managed to slightly increase the size of the iPhone 5s's battery, while keeping the thickness of the phone exactly the same as the iPhone 5. As battery tech advances, it's totally possible to put a pretty big battery in a much smaller package.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

If the battery ends up being that big, it will last a very long time. iPhones don't use up a lot of juice when in use. A battery that big would be awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
You have to remover also that with the open source for keyboards and the availability of having widgets that the battery may be larger but could last only slightly longer than the existing one. Just something else to think about.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox