Never really cared much for battery analysing before recently trying android. I just used to charge when needed and didn't worry. Can someone confirm if the usage time is the same as androids screen on time? Is so, I'm really surprised how much better my 5c battery is. Especially considering I leave all services on whereas on the Moto x I was constantly disabling stuff and couldn't get close to this, even with a factory reset and close monitoring of sync services.
Sometimes, you gotta switch to really appreciate what you had
Sent from my iPhone 5c
- 06-09-2014, 06:06 PM #2
No. Android's screen on time is just that...the time that the screen is on. With iOS, usage is anytime the phone is not asleep essentially. Email syncing with the screen off? That's a usage hit. Streaming the Kendrick Lamar station on Spotify with the screen off while you're on the elliptical? That's a usage hit. In a heated iMessage exchange? That's a usage hit. Usage is anytime the phone is being used, screen on or not!
Hope that made sense and that it helps!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by mumfoau; 06-09-2014 at 06:07 PM. Reason: edit
- By mglivesey in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 5Last Post: 06-19-2014, 01:14 PM
- By akermi in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2014, 06:34 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2014, 08:50 AM
- By Mitko Iliev in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 06-05-2014, 04:32 PM
- By Mitko Iliev in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2014, 07:02 AM