What Is The Worst Issue You Have With Your iPhone If Any?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Right now from iPhone 4 to present day is there a particular recurring problem you have with your phone that drives you crazy that you can't figure out and wish you could?

I will say with me there is ONE app I have the constantly had a notification that is driving me crazy that I can't figure out and even going one by one even in notification center I still can't find it.

With yours it can be hardware or software related ok?

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
The issue I have been having recently is my charging port on my 5. It seems like something is wrong with it, and when I plug it in, I have to wiggle the charging cord to just the right spot or it won't charge. The lightening connector to the phone is where the issue is. Unfortunately, I feel I will have to make a trip to the genius bar.

rdubmu

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Device is great coming from windows phone my only complaint is how small the screen is. Since you are on an iPhone 4 it shouldn't bother u.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(161369)

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Keyboard... Don't know if it's the screen size or just that I got used to swipe on android beyond that the phone is superb

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

zeyned

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I always love iPhones ! It doesnt have any issue ! It is perfect smartphone 😊

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
My keyboard has been off lately but I don't like how long it takes for my phone to take a picture with flash on.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
All my issues are self inflicted or self caused so I can't complain. My iPhone 5c was dropped two days ago...and suffered a big dent on the top right corner. Needless to say I was upset, but I can't blame anyone but myself for being distracted by that random motorcyclist on the road while I was preparing to cross it.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Only issue I've ever had with my 5c was I dropped it and the corner of the phone popped out of the housing. I was able to put out a towel on my bureau and lay the phone face down on the towel and snap it back in place.

With my 4s, the speaker quit working. I was out of contract with Verizon so it was a good reason for me to upgrade to my 5c. :)

theboat06

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I would say there is only one issue with the iPhone 5s. Its the screen but not due to its size. I have had a problem with screen bleed. Light bleeding out on to the screen from the bottom and sides.

donemt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
My only problem with my 5s is the keyboard. It feels off for some reason and that makes me really miss my BB Q10

RescueEMT911

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I havent really had any problems with my iphone 5 other than like others have stated my keyboard seems off sometimes, this just started occuring when I updated to ios 7.1.1 ;(

dsi76

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Not really an issue, but I wish the iPhone had dual mics for stereo video recording, like Sony and Samsung have done for a few years with their flagship phones.

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Tapping the screen and either hitting the wrong thing or having it not register. Happened on my iTouch 4 in 2011 as well as the 5S in 2014...

Some of the UI elements are just too small, and touch sensitivity at the edge of the screen is quite bad in my experience.

Also the ridiculously aggressive screen auto brightness. I remember my screen going so dim that I could barely see the screen all to often.

Having to uninstall apps and reinstall them to clear large caches was also an issue.

Inability to Save to camera roll from OneDrive was another.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner