How to fix scratches on the iphone 5s

mohd akmal

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I just got a space grey iphone 5s. Ive been using it 3 weeks and yesterday, i accidentally dropped it. I really am dissapointed cause i bought it with my own money and im only 18. Anyone knows how to fix it? The scratches is on the front bezel. I hope you guys can help me. Heres the link of the picture:
2a8jpls.jpg

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
There's not really a way to fix the scratches without replacing the bezel. I suggest using some sort of case. Good luck!

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Over time that phone will get scratches even from installing and removing the case from time to time will cause micro scratches etc... Don't focus on it anymore and enjoy the device. It's just a scratch it happens

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

mohd akmal

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
oh yup, a case can cover it up. i feel terrible whenever i see it and ive read a lot of forums, and all of them suggested to use a sandpaper. i wanna try it but i want to know hows the proper way to use it on my phone. ive posted the picture for u to know how to fix. but nevermind, thanks though for your concern :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
oh yup, a case can cover it up. i feel terrible whenever i see it and ive read a lot of forums, and all of them suggested to use a sandpaper. i wanna try it but i want to know hows the proper way to use it on my phone. ive posted the picture for u to know how to fix. but nevermind, thanks though for your concern :)

I would not use any sandpaper on the phone!! It's unfortunate that you dropped it, but sandpaper is not an option. It will ruin the finish. Just enjoy your phone!

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Please do not use sandpaper on your phone

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site

DO NOT sandpaper your bezel lol. Honestly you will end up making the issue worse. I used to be the same way worrying about every scratch and blemish. Honestly if your screen is visible, speakers work, lock button works and you can enjoy the apps scratches are minor

mohd akmal

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
DO NOT sandpaper your bezel lol. Honestly you will end up making the issue worse. I used to be the same way worrying about every scratch and blemish. Honestly if your screen is visible, speakers work, lock button works and you can enjoy the apps scratches are minor

yes, i worried too much. thats why i made that kind of desicion lol. you guys are really helpful, thanks for the information though :yes:

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
yes, i worried too much. thats why i made that kind of desicion lol. you guys are really helpful, thanks for the information though :yes:

This is my old 5s. Don't feel bad anymore I still loved that phone to the end. I'll never sell it now due to its ugly nature. My kids call it Franken-phone
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1398627859.554877.jpg

Sent From My White iPhone 5s

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Oh my goodness 😳 how did this happen?

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Just enjoying the phone for what it was. Never purchased a case, or screen protector and I just truly don't care about scratches It gives the phone character. That phone still works I got a new one cause I wanted more gb

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
Just enjoying the phone for what it was. Never purchased a case, or screen protector and I just truly don't care about scratches It gives the phone character. That phone still works I got a new one cause I wanted more gb

This isn't normal wear & tear. It looks like you took a bench grinder to it! LOL ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1398627859.554877.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro