Lost iPhone Horror/Happy Stories.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone ever lost their iPhone and never found it again or were miraculously returned to you without harm? What are some of your lost iPhone stories? Good and bad. What was the outcome?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

idrazz856

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Left my 3GS in a bathroom stall 2 years ago at work. Someone found it and sent a email blast asking if anyone lost a phone to come see her. She asked all kinds of questions before she handed it back only because the phone had no charge on it and she couldn't turn it on. I was very thankful to get it back but when I think about it everyone at my company carries an iPhone so who would want my old 3GS lol! I upgraded to the 4s right after that 😊

Sent by my fabulous silver 5s...

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I personally have never lost a phone, but my friend once lost her 3G when it first came out. Left it on top of her backpack at school and it was taken from her when she turned her back, so I guess it was stolen. She taught me even years before I got my first iPhone to always either have one hand on it or 2 eyes on it at all times.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
America's most wanted tech is a smartphone

Thief's keep there eyes open for them

I never had mine stolen and hopefully never will

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Keep Find My iPhone turned on so even if it gets stolen, the thief can't use it to get your personal data.

There would have a hard time selling mine because it will still have my hand attached
ruby5abu.jpg

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
My iPhone 5 got stolen last summer at my other job. I had it charging inside and I was outside cleaning tables. When I was done, I checked on my phone and noticed it was missing. A short time later, I saw an iPhone 5 with the same case I had on my iPhone 5 (a black BookBook case and the phone was also the same color as mine). I don't know if it was a coincidence or if it was my phone.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
My iPhone 5 got stolen last summer at my other job. I had it charging inside and I was outside cleaning tables. When I was done, I checked on my phone and noticed it was missing. A short time later, I saw an iPhone 5 with the same case I had on my iPhone 5 (a black BookBook case and the phone was also the same color as mine). I don't know if it was a coincidence or if it was my phone.

So what happened?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

I remember that. You took it hard

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I never asked the person about it. I don't like confrontations. I just saved up my money and bought the 5S.

I have to give your credit. If I lost my iPhone and someone was holding a similar one I would ask them since it's an expensive device. Sorry for your loss.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I never lost a phone but my daughter recently lost her iPod. We have no idea what happened to it. She has a 5C but she's upset about the iPod

tbarker2

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I lost my 4s moving one year. I was so tired during the move I have no idea what happened to it. I was very disappointed. It did not take me long to get another one. The positive thing was that it was my excuse to upgrade.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I lost my 4s moving one year. I was so tired during the move I have no idea what happened to it. I was very disappointed. It did not take me long to get another one. The positive thing was that it was my excuse to upgrade.

I guess it moved to a new home.

tbarker2

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I never lost a phone but my daughter recently lost her iPod. We have no idea what happened to it. She has a 5C but she's upset about the iPod

I can understand that. I was just telling a friend that I've never cried over a material item but if I lost my Mini I may shed 1 tear. 😪

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711