What Do You Do With Your Old Devices?

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I use my phones for trade-in credit or as donations (mostly as donations, before I bought my Note 3 I only had low-end feature phones and mid-range Androids)

I'm only on my second tablet, I gave my first one (a G1 Nexus 7) to my mom.

When I start retiring my current lineup, I'll probably start selling. Apple products retain their value fairly well so I've kept all the boxes, containers, etc. to help with that.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I gave my 32 GB 4S to my dad after I got my 5S since he was running out of storage space on his 16 GB 4S plus he liked the black 4S better than the white 4S. I still use my 3rd gen iPod touch for music and my 5th gen iPod touch for beta testing iOS and for extra apps that I don't want taking up space on my iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

AmandaKess22

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
It depends on the situation. I used to save my previous phone in the event that an act of God destroys my new one. However, ever since I started investing in extended warranties and high-end cases I've been selling them on Craigslist or eBay to eliminate some of the costs for new accessories.

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I have 2 iPhone 3GS that we use as iPods for the kids. My 4s I gave to my mom and when the 6 comes out I'll give
My 5 to another family
Member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
For the most part, I sell them for money towards a newer model. There's a few exceptions, such as my 1st Gen iPad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77