Are you really content with the iPhone?

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
I'm content with my 6 plus. Thought the 5 was to small. I always liked both android and ios but after android went to lollipop thats was the turningpoint for me.

I also like the apple eco system. Have put lots of money in apps, movies and music over the years and after icloud started I just love the whole seamless sync between devices.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
You've got the apps, the shape of the device, the look of the device, the interface and the software support from Apple. What else do I need?

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm content with my iPhones because they're not my only phones. I like the UI creativity that Android allows and I like the clean simplicity of iOS. It's nice to change back and forth between them.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Apps just look so much more polished on the iPhone. They look good on windows phone and android but they look great on the iPhone. It's almost like developers try harder on iOS apps. Maybe I'm just confused or something.

Sent from Elegance

sunrat39

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I have had an itch towards the windows phone world for sometime now. I ordered the Lumia icon as a backup phone and will use it when I send my iPhone 6 for repairs.
The thought of live tiles interest me compared to the static icons I have been used to since iPhone 3G.
Maybe I just need to see if the grass is greener with windows mobile but I always seem to come back to the iPhone when I do something like this.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I have had an itch towards the windows phone world for sometime now. I ordered the Lumia icon as a backup phone and will use it when I send my iPhone 6 for repairs.
The thought of live tiles interest me compared to the static icons I have been used to since iPhone 3G.
Maybe I just need to see if the grass is greener with windows mobile but I always seem to come back to the iPhone when I do something like this.

Unless you want the most ubiquitous of apps I think you may be disappointed with Windows' offerings.

sunrat39

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Unless you want the most ubiquitous of apps I think you may be disappointed with Windows' offerings.

That's not the mindset I have going into this.

I'm not going to turn this into a windows phone vs iPhone debate but I will give the windows phone OS a fair shot.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Go for it...;)

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I had a Lumia 1520 which was a great great phone but, at the time, I couldn't get several key apps and there was just no reason (for me) to suffer needlessly. ...but I loved that Lumia 1520. I wish I could had made do with using the web instead of apps but that just didn't work in my case. Maybe by now things have gotten notably better. I wish there was going to be a sequel to the Lumia 1520...brilliant phone.

jeffb06l4

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
I've been content with the iPhone since 2012 when I got my first iPhone. Before that, I had an iPod touch, so I was familiar with IOS. Apple's ecosystem works really well for my needs. I don't see myself switching to Android or Windows Phone.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Yes. I've had my 6 plus for 8 months which is a long time for me and I've not been tempted to switch to android. I might upgrade to the 6S plus depending on what the new features are but I'm really happy with my iPhone. I can see myself using an iPhone for many more years to come.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Still happy. After the phone hopping I did for years between Android and Apple, I'm finally happy with all my devices. *happy dance*

pat74

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
I did the same. I had to try everything and spent far too much to do so lol iPhone is my favorite because of one thing, it simply just works.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Lately I've been having the itch to try Android. This started months ago and I squashed it but not the feeling is back. I'm not sure what I feel like I'm missing. I used the original Droid briefly whenever it was first released. Switched back to my BlackBerry (that was my device of choice for years). I've had an iPhone since the 4 came to Verizon in 2011. For the last 4-5 years I've had an iPhone (4/4S/5/5S/6). The device truly "just works" which I love but I partially feel like I'm missing out. I think that if I switch to an Android I'll be happy for about a month or so then want to switch back to my iPhone (which at that point it would be too late). What a dilemma haha

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
My true answer is definitely yes. I started with the Motorola flip phone. Had it about 6 months. Then I saw a ad for the Blackberry Pearl. It was too small so I decided to go with the 8330. Had it a while and then saw the 9630. Had to have it. I was wearing trackballs out so then I had to have that 9650. Then here comes that sexy 9930. I saved and scrapped up the money for it. Oh man she was absolutely gorgeous. Then one day I went into the Sprint store and bought a HTC Wildfire. I had turned my back on Blackberry. Then I purchased a iPhone 4 for my husband. Deep down inside I was jealous. Decided that I would buy the SG3. Then I finally got the Note 2. Few months later I decided to get me a iPhone 5. It had a total toilet baptism. So I decided to go back to Android and bought the Note 3. Finally after all of the $$$$$$ I came back to my senses and again purchased the iPhone 6. Happy to be back to Apple life.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
After a plethora of previous smartphones, I can honestly say without a doubt, I am finally content and VERY HAPPY with my Apple iPhone Space Gray 128gb 6 Plus. I'm TOTALLY SATISFIED......PERIOD!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro