Are you really content with the iPhone?

padala

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Iphone 6 plus 128. Has anyone noticed how the phone behave when scrolling up or down when viewing Safari, it no longer glide smoothlyinstead is very sticky and it feels like android in fact Android latest release feels much smoother. The same happens when selecting wallpaper, try to scroll up or down and you will see the display very sticky, similar when selecting an album in the graphic view horizontally. I think apple installed ios8 that is designed for normal size Iphone and just installed it on a larger screen without any adjustments

ksison

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Yes, as older as I get, the more busy... so the more i rely on stability and functionality. When I do get bored, I do get my customization fix via JB

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Iphone 6 plus 128. Has anyone noticed how the phone behave when scrolling up or down when viewing Safari, it no longer glide smoothlyinstead is very sticky and it feels like android in fact Android latest release feels much smoother. The same happens when selecting wallpaper, try to scroll up or down and you will see the display very sticky, similar when selecting an album in the graphic view horizontally. I think apple installed ios8 that is designed for normal size Iphone and just installed it on a larger screen without any adjustments

Maybe you need to restart your phone? Also, some the 128 GB 6+ models have been documented to have problems with the flash storage module they use, so that may be a problem.

sheailewis1

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I could say that i am content with the iPhone. I currently have a 5S, but i keep jumping between blackberries and iphones. I guess i like the build of both companies, but the apps on the iphone are superior while i do like the OS blackberry supplies.

Wish i could have both in one, but the iPhone is a "go" for me.

ihelp77

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
I'm now firmly entrenched in the Apple ecosystem...iPad, iPhone 5s and soon a MacBook pro. I'm very happy with the iPhone 5 but I came from an old, old phone. It's been very stable and the biggest thing I had to get used to was the amount of data usage that the apps used. I've learned how to control that better and really like the utility of it.

nmburns

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I can't imagine not having my iPhone. I've had the 4, 5 and now the 6 and I'm still loving Apple! I was a diehard BlackBerry fan before my first iPhone, but once I switched, I knew this was the OS for me. I have an iPod, iPad mini, full-size iPad, just bought an Apple TV and will hopefully be purchasing my first MacBook very soon!

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Well it's been 3 months since I got my iPhone 6. And that's really the hotspot because I've started to have problems with all my other phones right around the 3 month mark.
And I still love it!!!
Other than minor glitches that were easily fixed just by asking here, my phone works flawlessly.
It's fast, smooth, does what I need with ample battery life, it has not let me down.
I'm coordinating efforts for a group of people to take care of a friend who just had surgery and we're all on IOS , and whoa, it makes life easier.
I paid full price for a 128 GB device and I don't regret it one bit.
So, yes, you could say I'm content. 😄

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
The 6 plus is a laggier experience than the 5S with iOS 7. But it's still light years better than the competition. Looking forward to going back down in size later with hopefully a faster lag free iPhone 6S.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I am content with my 6 plus but you might think I'm crazy, but I'm considering buying a blackberry classic to try out aswell.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
The 6 plus is a laggier experience than the 5S with iOS 7. But it's still light years better than the competition. Looking forward to going back down in size later with hopefully a faster lag free iPhone 6S.

That's interesting. Haven't experienced any lag on my 6 plus or the 6 I had before it!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
That's interesting. Haven't experienced any lag on my 6 plus or the 6 I had before it!

I think everyone perceives experiences differently. What one sees as lag, another may not. My guess is next September the usual bloggers will change their tune. As they did with the iPad 3 which is similar to the plus.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I think everyone perceives experiences differently. What one sees as lag, another may not. My guess is next September the usual bloggers will change their tune. As they did with the iPad 3 which is similar to the plus.

Indeed! Being a long time switcher between Android and iOS, I've seen lag so... LOL

loveseyecandy

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I had iPhone 6 first only bc they didn't have the 6 plus now finely they did get me the plus and man I love it so much the battery is amazing on this thing as well as everything als

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
4 months in with my SG 6 Plus 128GB I'm still happy. I've been known to get bored after a few months with phones. I was in the verge of switching to the blackberry passport. Just to try something new. I stood stronger and the urge is gone for the most part. I knew I'd get it, get bored and want my 6+ back. Anyway I enjoy the screen size and having so much space with 128gb. Held a 5s the other day and it felt sooooo tiny LoL. The 6+ is the best iPhone to date!

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
After using the 6 Plus for about three weeks now, I've realized that I did so much platform switching before because I wanted a bigger screen...not because I was torn between the two platforms. I've had offers to trade my 6 Plus for a Note 4 but I can finally say (thanks to this 5.5" screen) that for my usage I'd gain nothing by making the switch. So, long story short, I'm finally content with my iPhone. Well, almost. Wish I had more than 16GB.

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
My love of iOS at this point is all about the apps I can't get on other platforms and apps that function perfectly on iOS. I'm now using Hyperlapse for video recording which is an app that is only on iOS at this point and it's taken my videos to a whole new level. That and waterlogue are small apps that make my iPhone an absolute requirement for any media content I want to make. The actual iPhone and the functionality of the OS are fine but not remarkable, but everything that I put on them are amazing and blow my mind when I use them.

I'll keep my other android, windows phone, and blackberry 10 devices to see how those platforms look as they update, but when I want to really have fun and impress family and friends with a beautiful video or picture, there a 99% chance it will be sent from my iPhone.

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I stared out using BlackBerry phones and loved them. Then I switched to a android after a number of years, but never really was impressed with it. Next was my iPhone 5s and its the one I've liked the most so far.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Yes, very content ! I was always looking at the next android phone with the better specs. I learned specs don't mean anything when the device still lags or crashes constantly. I fully converted to iOS & no other phone has caught my attention since. Unless an iPhone comes out a little bigger than the plus.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6+ 