Can The iPhone Get Any Faster Than The iPhone 5S?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I wrote the title of the thread here but was not responsible for staring it as we are asked to do. My first question would be what iPhone but I would assume anything before 5S in which case I would answer No based on components in the 5S.
What will be interesting is what is sitting on the drawing board or shelves for the new iPhone coming out later this year. I can't wait to see that one.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Perhaps for iOS7.x no, not really, but we don't know what features iOS 8 may have that require greater horsepower. I'm wanting Retina ID retina scanner but me will likely have to keep wanting on that. 😉

via the phone

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
No question...in 5 years we'll wonder how we managed with the performance of the 5S.

And while I certainly know it's not your own fault Jag, but these threads feel really, really forced all over the forum.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
No question...in 5 years we'll wonder how we managed with the performance of the 5S.

And while I certainly know it's not your own fault Jag, but these threads feel really, really forced all over the forum.

Is there a concern that without these forced threads there will be nothing to talk about?

via the tablet 📱

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Honestly, I think every few years we look back and go "Wow, what a difference!". It's the nature of technology. You can't really see it until it's right in front of you...

?Sent from space using Tapatalk.?

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I was actually just having this conversation with my boyfriend. I was saying how that hardly any apps if any besides Infinity Blade 3 (which is awesome btw) take full advantage of the 64-bit A7. I was wondering if they would even need an A8 as they haven't even reached the full potential of the A7. I was thinking they might just do an A7X like they used to do for the iPads. But like someone else has said iOS 8 could require some serious horsepower. I suppose time will tell.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s 

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh