• No.

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • I'm switching to Android.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
If it's a monstrous, gigantic phone like Note 3, then I won't. Hope Apple keeps multiple screen sizes to cater different customers

Sent from my Darth Vader black iPhone 5 using iMore Forums

tbarker2

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I will get a new one. But I won't rush to get it. I'm still enjoying my 5. I would wait for the 6S if there is one. I hear there may be two sizes to choose from. If so, that would be another decision.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I just got my 5S on Tuesday so no I won't be getting the 6..at least not when it launches..lol!!!

Sent from my iPad LTE

mlbrowninsc

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Like others my choice will be mainly around screen size. If they can design a way to have say 4.2-4.5 and maintain a form factor that fits nice in one hand I'll pick one up. Otherwise I will get the 5 s and wait and see where things go from there. I am really happy with the screen size of my 5

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
It all depends but most likely I will be getting an iPhone 6.. I have been holding off upgrading my phone since I got the iPhone 5 a couple months after launch date and still has been a great phone for me.. Wish I had Touch ID but it's something I can hold off until I upgrade to a new iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

zeyned

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
A hundred NOs to iPhone6 ! I love iPhone5S n iPhone4S only. Iam not going to take iPhone6 anyway !

llfloyd79

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Yup. I will get iPhone 6. I pretty much get a new iPhone every year when it comes out. Especially since the 6 will have a bigger display. I'm not even going to sit here and pretend that I'm keeping my 5S lol.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

bravesfan007

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
It may actually be one that I will purchase at full price. I'm currently using a 5 and out of contract so to keep my unlimited data, I don't take subsidies. I really want a larger phone, but don't want Android, so I'll wait.

cjordan93

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
It depends...

As others have said it depends on the screen sizes offered. I don't want a Galaxy Note.

It also depends on the design. I am just fine with my 5. In fact, when the 5S was released, I didn't have the slightest urge to go out and buy one. I like the darker look of the 5 compared to the gray of the 5S.

We'll see what happens come this fall. But I'm not going to buy an iPhone 6, just to buy an iPhone 6.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I'm due for an upgrade so yes! Hopefully there will be some new and awesome features in surprise for us other than the design and specs that's been leaked out already although they're just rumors.

Last edited:

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
A hundred NOs to iPhone6 ! I love iPhone5S n iPhone4S only. Iam not going to take iPhone6 anyway !

Well, that certainly makes sense.....

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
It depends. I'm not really sure I'll like the new iPhone. If they do something I like, then there's a possibility I might buy it. I'll probably wait for the 6s though.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Although I would like a larger screen now, want to wait and try out the two new screen sizes in person. I know what to expect from Android phones, but if Apple can keep the overall frame size smaller for the supposedly larger iPhone (like Moto X), that will help in determining if the supposed 4.7 or 5.5 will be worth moving up from the 5S.