• No.

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • I'm switching to Android.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
If you had asked me a few months ago, I would have said "Absolutely!". But now, I'm not sure. I'm more than pleased with my 5C, so why waste money to upgrade when it isn't necessary? If iOS 8 is snappy and performs well on my 5C, I probably won't upgrade and I'll wait for the 6S.

Bardhok Ndoji

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
I have the iPhone 5s so is gonna take quite a lot for the iPhone 6 to make me upgrade. Bigger screen is one of the reasons I would upgrade (and wen I say bigger, believe me I don't mean giant, like some other phones I am not going to mention here)

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'll more than likely buy it but I want a wider screen and better camera. iPhone pictures only look clear on a iPhone. Lol

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I get a new phone very year, so I'm sure I will. Plus I can't think of anything better to spend my money on LOL

Like you just know you aren't going to be spending on anything better. People always ask me why I buy iPhones so much, I always reply I do not buy the useless James Bond DVD boxsets or the Justin Biebar CDs...

Nophix

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
It depends on the phone. If they follow the last couple launch windows, my upgrade is available at the same time, and my 5 is getting a bit worn.

I'll definitely be buying A new iPhone, but if they blow the thing up to the size of the Androids, I'll buy a 5s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2