iPhone 5S battery life.
I'm only getting 3-4 hours on 100% charge on my iPhone 5S... Is this normal or is it a defective battery. Other people are saying they get a full day of usage. By full day I mean like 9am-5pm.
Sent from my 32GB Space Grey iPhone 5S or 128GB iPad Mini with Retina display.
- 03-08-2014, 09:08 AM #2
- 03-08-2014, 09:08 AM #3
- 03-08-2014, 09:09 AM #4
Re: iPhone 5S battery life.
Try letting it die 100% almost than turn it off and charge it that way. I do this once a week and I swear by it another thing I don't unplug unless it's 100% charged. It charges faster turned off unless I turn notifications and everything off
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 03-08-2014, 09:10 AM #5
- 03-08-2014, 10:11 AM #7
- 03-09-2014, 12:25 PM #9iMore Intermediate
- 107 Posts
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 03-16-2014, 09:01 AM
- By nickyt9 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 7Last Post: 03-09-2014, 09:54 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2014, 09:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2014, 02:50 PM
- By PuzzleBrothers in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2014, 02:01 PM