- 04-15-2014, 02:26 AM #3iMore Beginner
- 69 Posts
Re: HDR Keeps Disabling Itself, Anyone Know Why?
I think with iOS 7, HDR off became the default and you have to manually turn it on almost every time you fire up the camera. I used to have HDR on all the time. It's a little annoying.
Good news though. The 5s already has auto HDR and it looks like this will be the norm for iPhones going forward.
- By Jtshurtleff in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 62Last Post: 03-08-2014, 09:17 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum MacBook ProReplies: 7Last Post: 03-08-2014, 07:00 AM
- By FFR in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 10Last Post: 03-06-2014, 10:02 PM
- By Alice Laquisha in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-04-2014, 05:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2014, 11:44 AM