Okay so my battery of my iPhone 5 was at 20% and then in literally like a second later it dropped right down to 10% ! Has anyone experienced this before? And does it mean my battery may be becoming faulty or something? :o
- 02-26-2014, 08:04 PM #2
- 02-28-2014, 09:56 AM #4
- 03-01-2014, 10:32 AM #5
- 03-01-2014, 10:55 AM #6
- 03-06-2014, 07:18 PM #9
Re: Battery problem?
Mine did that. In fact if it was cold it would shut down regardless of battery percentage. Something my 4 never did. I replaced the battery yesterday. We will see how it goes.
I got some cell repair shop in my area to do it as the apple store is 2 hours away
- 03-07-2014, 06:51 AM #10
- 03-09-2014, 08:55 PM #11
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2015, 09:39 PM
- By drrf69 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 03-06-2014, 01:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2014, 08:05 PM
- By ridiculocity in forum iOS 7Replies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2014, 02:41 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2014, 04:30 PM