How Do I adjust The Equalizer On My iPhone?
How do I adjust the equalizer on my iPhone? - Posted to assist our new members and guests with iPhones.
This is quite simple. If you go into your settings app and scroll down to music you need to tap that open and you will see EQ. Usually it is off by default but it it is on tap it open and adjust the various options under the heading. If it is off, Simply turn it on and adjust the same. That is the way you adjust the EQ and your iPhone. Play with it and see if you like it and BTW I keep mine off for plain simple sound. Good luck.
- 02-22-2014, 04:42 PM #2
- 02-22-2014, 06:14 PM #3
- 02-22-2014, 06:21 PM #4
- 02-22-2014, 07:33 PM #6
- 02-22-2014, 08:01 PM #7
Re: How Do I adjust The Equalizer On My iPhone?
I'm going to get technical and say that the sound settings on iDevices aren't equalizers. They are as I said, sound settings. An equalizer has bands that you can manually adjust, and is something I greatly wish Apple would put on their devices, five band minimum. And since Apple's presets are terrible, I keep them off as well.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By iPhone4iPad in forum BBM for iOSReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2014, 04:32 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2014, 08:49 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2014, 02:17 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 07:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 03:43 PM