Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Pro

553 Posts
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts

Default iPad and iPhone as is or just bigger iPhone?

There seem to be a lot of people that want a larger iPhone. I'm not so anxious as I have an rMini LTE and an Air LTE in addition to 2 5s'. I like choosing the right screen size for the occasion but respect that that's just my preference.

Is the desire for a larger screen mainly from those who prefer a single device?

For those that chose a similar path as me would a larger iPhone impact your desire for iPads?

If an option for a larger iPhone exists I would want both the smaller and larger option in addition to my rMini LTE and Air LTE. I like hardware.

What say you?

Sent from my liberated plutonium 5s 64
    iMore Newbie

42 Posts

Default Re: iPad and iPhone as is or just bigger iPhone?

Not that I was dying for it, but I stopped being interested in a larger screened iPhone when I got my iPad mini. Now if I'm on my phone and I want a bigger screen, I can just go iPad.

I don't see a larger iPhone killing desire for the iPad... Some things just look better with a 7.9 inch screen. Plus for my purposes, the iPad has basically replaced my aging laptop (taking notes and assignments for class) in addition to being a supplement to my iPhone when it comes to web/forum browsing, video watching, etc.

Sent from my iPhone 5C or iPad mini
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

Default Re: iPad and iPhone as is or just bigger iPhone?

Hi there, I think Apple will not go for a larger screen. Maybe I am wrong but I think even with iPhone 5s they have exagerated a bit with size. I have iPhone 4s and for me this is the best screen size ever.

Wysyłane z mojego iPad przy użyciu Tapatalk HD