coming from Windows Phone 8 to IPhone 5s
i will be getting the IPhone 5s this week, and i was wondering what is the FIRST thing i should do upon getting the phone.
what is the best way to migrate my contacts from my HTC 8x to the 5s without putting each one, 1 by 1?
- 02-15-2014, 05:58 PM #2
Re: coming from Windows Phone 8 to IPhone 5s
Where are your contacts now? Are they on an email service like outlook.com, yahoo or gmail? If so, you won't need to do anything on the iPhone other than sign into that account and select to sync contacts (and mail and/or calendars).
- 02-15-2014, 08:32 PM #3
- 02-17-2014, 03:00 AM #5
- 02-17-2014, 07:26 AM #6
- 02-17-2014, 01:05 PM #7
- 02-18-2014, 08:56 AM #8
- 02-18-2014, 08:57 AM #9
- 02-18-2014, 09:21 AM #10
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 02-18-2014, 11:34 PM
- By serglb in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 29Last Post: 02-18-2014, 06:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2014, 02:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2014, 06:46 PM
- By JM19 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2014, 05:40 PM